Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

From today

20100109053.jpg

20100109058.jpg

The Tuck Shop already has a location in Harbour View Estates... odd. Seems like a good concept for condo retail though.

I'm assuming he means the Tuck Shop which finally looks like it's going to open, but you're right, it's not actually in the photos.

Question:

Are there any old UrbanToronto photos (or updates from skyscrapercity) of the OPTIMA condo being constructed at CityPlace? Or any of the other earlier towers? I'd be really interested to see updates from back then. :)

Thanks!

None of those photos show anything involving retail going in on the east end.

So what!! Do I have to show a photo for all my comments? Have you seen a night photo of this here, that is part of the project in the first place?

Yes the Tuck Shop is in the process of setting up and should be open in September/October.

Question:

Are there any old UrbanToronto photos (or updates from skyscrapercity) of the OPTIMA condo being constructed at CityPlace? Or any of the other earlier towers? I'd be really interested to see updates from back then. :)

Thanks!

I think I have some, somewhere off line. Its one of my many do things to reinstall all my photos from 2005 to late 2009 so I can do a listing of them and add them to the various websites that I have to build for them. Some will have to be added to the various sites I have now.

It would be interesting to see the changes to the area in 6 short years.

Back