News   Mar 28, 2024
 120     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

1 One Bloor Adventure 535 sq ft 1br cheapest unit available, lower than VIP price!!

azureray

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

As a previous One Bloor purchaser, I have secured one of the most desirable investment unit on a lower floor. But I have recently purchased another property, so I am here to transfer this rare opportunity to someone who wants it.

Unit is east facing, overseeing the sky garden and swimming pool. Larger curvy balcony, plenty of light.

Please note this is the rarest opportunity 10 days before the VIP broker opening, and price is 5% lower than the VIP pricing!

This unit has the lowest price per sq ft in the building, you won't find it elsewhere~!!!

Please PM me or email: 1bloor@b1oor.com

1.jpg

Last edited:
love it urbandreamer!

the question is, what is this person getting in return?

Or is it from the goodness of their heart?

That's cruel guys. He's being serious.

I'm offering $149,002, plus $998 dollars in Canadian Tire money and a dozen of home made chocolate chip cookies. Edit: Update: 11 cookies remaining.

That's cruel guys. He's being serious.

I'm offering $149,002, plus $998 dollars in Canadian Tire money and a dozen of home made chocolate chip cookies. Edit: Update: 11 cookies remaining.

How am I supposed to compete. I'll have to donate all those pennies to unicef.

Again, probably from a height however. Sorry Unicef dudes.

You guys are being too mean! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Plus the realtor will make thousands in commissions off of you :)

Back