News   May 30, 2024
 757     0 
News   May 30, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 30, 2024
 557     0 

Star: TTC row ends in charges, lawsuit

That 911 call certainly makes the case far more suspicious. Part of me hopes she succeeds so that it'll be a warning to all the bad operators out there. Strangling a passenger because she threw an empty paper cup at you is certainly disproportionate.

^^^

I hope the TTC wins. Too many abusers of our legal system in this country.

And hey, you wanna be a prick to people and throw coffee cups at them then you better beable to defend your self. Otherwise learn to be polite.

this ain't grade 2.

And hey, you wanna be a prick to people and throw coffee cups at them then you better beable to defend your self. Otherwise learn to be polite.

this ain't grade 2.

That's exactly the kind of mentality that made grade 2 so goddamned unbearable.

^^^

this ain't grade 2.

Wow. Were you there?

^^^

this ain't grade 2.

Some TTC drivers have... attitudes. For every amazing 504 driver giving guided tours of, there's another, shall we say, not so kind bus driver out there. It's simply unprofessional, looks bad, and whatever the reasoning behind cases like this or any other, it's not the way Toronto should work. If Toronto wants to regulate our behavior on buses (which is absolutely fine), they better regulate the drivers too. No one likes an abuse of power.

this ain't grade 2.

^^^

this ain't grade 2.

Sad that someone actually doesn't mind that a male bus driver physically assaulting a woman.

Any man that beats a woman for any reason deserves a beating of his own. If I ever saw man attack a woman and actually choke her, I would fucking kill him. No joke. It is unacceptable, especially for a TTC employee. Any other customer service job, this so-called man would have been fired immediately. And, yes, a bus driver is a customer service position.

Also on a related note, it is sad, the lack of real men these days. UD2's comment reminds of the Ecole Polytechnique Massacre, where not even a single man even attempted to stop the women from getting killed. And now here we see someone actually condoning male violence against women.

Sad that someone actually doesn't mind that a male bus driver physically assaulting a woman.
How does it make any difference the gender of the person attacked by the driver?

Any man that beats a woman for any reason deserves a beating of his own.
I'm deeply disturbed the the sexism in this posting; that you would protect one gender from a criminal act, but not the other shocks me!

Any man that beats a woman for any reason deserves a beating of his own. If I ever saw man attack a woman and actually choke her, I would fucking kill him. No joke. It is unacceptable, especially for a TTC employee. Any other customer service job, this so-called man would have been fired immediately. And, yes, a bus driver is a customer service position.

Also on a related note, it is sad, the lack of real men these days. UD2's comment reminds of the Ecole Polytechnique Massacre, where not even a single man even attempted to stop the women from getting killed. And now here we see someone actually condoning male violence against women.

Do you actually know what happened or are you just finding it comfortable to agree with the version of the news report that agreed with your assumptions?

Sexism aside why is everybody so eger to convict the driver for something that the police had dismissed? Nothing's has been proved and i'm sure non of us are there.

All we know was that one prick was rude to another prick and it resulted in an altercation. And now under the advice of some lawyer, one of them is sueing the other one for enough money that the one who sued, if won, probably wouldn't have to work another day in her reminder life.

anyways... whatever... sigh...

Do you actually know what happened or are you just finding it comfortable to agree with the version of the news report that agreed with your assumptions?

Again, do you? Were you there?

maybe you should just STFU?

Again, do you? Were you there?

maybe you should just STFU?

no and no I wasn't. But then again i'm not the one yapping out my presumptions like it's the indisputable truth and raging at anyone else who wants to disagree... you?

btw.. why exactly are you raging?

But then again i'm not the one yapping out my presumptions like it's the indisputable truth and raging at anyone else who wants to disagree

Actually, you are. please scroll up for a clue.

Back