Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

A Spinner!

Spinner3.jpg

Very cool.

^ You owe me dinner "Mr. Repost". I've given up on the promised Caribbean getaway, but I paid the tab for dinner so...".

Ok, so it's on! - something next week would be cool. And bring some of your skyscraper renderings... ( or RBC Dexia ..or others)

Miss. Albania - A.K.A (Invanka Trump) will be there to soak up all your knowledge on city concil, real estate development and building design and archtechiture!!.. (dress as well as you can bud)

btw: My dad's in Trinidad right now!! and I'm not!! - sux for me man.
_______________________----

you guys talk about blade runner, look at this picture.

3145570965_43b4ec3072_o.jpg

flyingdutchee at www.flickr.com

Last edited:
Ok, so it's on! - something next week would be cool. And bring some of your skyscraper renderings... ( or RBC Dexia ..or others)

Miss. Albania - A.K.A (Invanka Trump) will be there to soak up all your knowledge on city concil, real estate development and building design and archtechiture!!.. (dress as well as you can bud)

btw: My dad's in Trinidad right now!! and I'm not!! - sux for me man.
_______________________----

you guys talk about blade runner, look at this picture.

3145570965_43b4ec3072_o.jpg

flyingdutchee at www.flickr.com
Is there anyway you could link to the actual photo page next time as well? Instead of just to flickr.com? I'd love to be able to see the large size photos of a lot of the photos you post.

^^^ Cal always leaves the name of the photographer, so you can search for them on Flickr. That photo doesn't come any larger, unfortunately :(

Thanks for the update ud- These are some of my favorite skyscrapers u/c in toronto right now. The quality is very nice, and the slim profile and large base/podium is very attractive and will add alot to the area. Especially at special & sporting events. Then to top it off it's right next to Harbourfront Centre so it will be bustling with activity when complete.

Yes, khris, - I always include the name of the photographer, so you can search it on flickr. Not too many of us here at UT seem fond of taking pictures of skyscrapers and I don't have a camera phone to take random shots of construction sites. So you can do us a favor and start digging on flickr for some good shots to post. At least until I upgrade my phone....

I've tried searching for photographer's names on Flickr from your photos before, and turn up empty. This time it worked, but previous times it has not.
You have to remember, there are photographer names, and usernames. Sometimes you're linking to the wrong name for the search to work.
Hence why I suggested just linking to the photo page after posting the photo. It would only take a second to do, since you're already visiting that photo page anyway... not to mention quicker for us to look up the person who took the photo.

Last edited:
I've tried searching for photographer's names on Flickr from your photos before, and turn up empty. This time it worked, but previous times it has not.
If you had trouble finding the source of the "Blade Runner" shot of MLSE and Telus a few pages back, the photographer's name is actually spelled "Reza Vaziri" (not "Reva").

A little bit old but still interesting with a video to boot.

http://video.concretepumping.com/view_video.php?viewkey=136124592c8d4825a06f

PumpCrete pumped 2,400 cu. yds on a transfer slab on the 11th floor of the new Maple Leaf Square building in Toronto. To do this we set a 40 foot freestanding tower and placing boom on the floor below beside the slab and pumped to it with our 52 meter Schwing pump. I think it's another industry first for us. All this in 16 hours with a single Schwing pump.

You mean they used a Schwing pump to construct that mini-subdivision at the SE corner of Kennedy + Lawrence?

Back