647     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 231     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 714     0 

Elle Condominiums (Mississauga, Amacon, 31s, E.I. Richmond) COMPLETE

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Maybe some of those grimier 50s walkups can be renamed "Shaved" or "Plumpers"...

99 percent of all real estate advertising is aimed at female buyers...why?...because in 99 percent of heterosexual couples, it is the female who makes the final choice in real estate matters...so "elle" is not surprising..

Hey, and perhaps hubby can be persuaded along by mentally adding "MacPherson" to the name, hehehehe

Anyway, what would a second tower be called? AdditionElle?

looked like the crane for Elle was going up today....they have been excavating for a few months now....

amazing Yyzer, you found a thread where the last post was nearly 2 years old !! (Dec 2006) ... had you not mentioned this site one would think this condo project fell through or something

Solaris, these old threads can run, but they can't hide, :D...

Here's a pic of the crane at Elle, pic by Jasonzed at SSC...(Edenpark and Eve behind)

mississauga485.jpg

update by Jasonzed over at SSC....work continues on Elle, Amacon's 3rd tower in Mississauga....

mississauga798.jpg

update by Jasonzed over at SSC....work continues on Elle, Amacon's 3rd tower in Mississauga....

i think this would technically be Amacon's 4th tower in mississauga. their first was at Dixie and Rathburn - along with the townhouses there.

i think this would technically be Amacon's 4th tower in mississauga. their first was at Dixie and Rathburn - along with the townhouses there.

.......ahh, you are right, sir....:eek:

/pours more coffee..

Going by the site to day, there was a 500ton crane been setup and that's not a good sight in a snowstorm.

If the crane is been setup to take the ELLE tower crane down, it does not fair well Amacon City project.

It could be for taking a piece of equipment.

I know Amacon has had a tought time sell unites in the other 2 towers with Eve still looking for buyers.

The last time I looked in the hole, they still had 3 more garage levels to do before hitting grade.

Going by the site to day, there was a 500ton crane been setup and that's not a good sight in a snowstorm.

If the crane is been setup to take the ELLE tower crane down, it does not fair well Amacon City project.

It could be for taking a piece of equipment.

I know Amacon has had a tought time sell unites in the other 2 towers with Eve still looking for buyers.

The last time I looked in the hole, they still had 3 more garage levels to do before hitting grade.

Sales at The Residences and The Grand Residences have been good though, as far as I'm aware. Though they've probably slowed like everywhere else recently.

Back