Toronto 100 Yorkville at Bellair | 61.57m | 16s | Invar Building | Hariri Pontarini

2976868759_f88e92f1f5.jpg

2977724672_ed47b50eb1.jpg

2976868529_f45b109d5f.jpg

2977724480_89e3d8357f.jpg

It doesn't seem to be a shampoo ad. It's definitely associated with the development.

It's a smart way of grabbing attention as you can see in gregv's picture posts, in particular his 5th photo.

To me, it looks like she's got the O Face going on.

I am kind of disappointed with these buildings... the renders showed so much potential! and i'm usually a big fan of Hariri Pontarini, but this one... the colours and quality just don't seem to hit the mark they were going for....

that said... they could make a dramatic turn around and finish beautifully, but the pink and blue just don't look anything like the beautiful bronze colour from the renders.

I love the street level though, they are one of the only developments in toronto to have hit the street very appropriately (thinks I) and I love the addition of great retail along Bellair

I am kind of disappointed with these buildings... the renders showed so much potential! ...... the colours and quality just don't seem to hit the mark they were going for....

....but the pink and blue just don't look anything like the beautiful bronze colour from the renders.

I am totally with you Dane ;)

as I've noted previously, its the colours that kills this project for me ... the original bronze-themed renderings were much classier IMO :)

It doesn't seem to be a shampoo ad. It's definitely associated with the development.

It's a smart way of grabbing attention as you can see in gregv's picture posts, in particular his 5th photo.

To me, it looks like she's got the O Face going on.

The sign says something like - no need to get stressed, we still have X number of suites starting at only $X million!!!

Townhouses on Scollard St. These will probably look ok once finished. Too bad about this stretch of Scollard from Bay to Hazelton, it's a real jumbled mess.

Attachments

• pixy 366.jpg
    pixy 366.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 237
  • pixy 367.jpg
    pixy 367.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 245
The green glass and rose coloured pre-cast give this a very retirement home feel.

Back