News   Mar 28, 2024
 138     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

President Joe Biden's United States of America

I own, but I'm lucky. I got in the market in 2007.
1998 for me, first house I bought, aged 28, still in it. Timing and luck of birth is everything. For me owning land is everything, which is which condos don’t appeal, where you own nothing but a temporary place in the sky.

There are some pretty, historic homes in the US going for cheap. But if I’m moving to the US I rarely want to see snow again. So I’d look for that urban, brick lined main street space just below the snow line and above the desert/heatwave line - perhaps in the Virginias. I don’t care if it’s a red or blue state, I may be a frequent NDP, Liberal and GPC voter, but I’m a white, middle class, straight guy, not unaccustomed to churches, who can ride a Harley, and handle a rifle thanks to 1980s Army Cadets.

Why any American lives above the snow line, idk. But you might have it here. There’s always Alaska.
The entire Rust Belt is climate change safe haven.

Last edited:
1998 for me, first house I bought, aged 28, still in it. Timing and luck of birth is everything. For me owning land is everything, which is which condos don’t appeal, where you own nothing but a temporary place in the sky.

There are some pretty, historic homes in the US going for cheap. But if I’m moving to the US I rarely want to see snow again. So I’d look for that urban, brick lined main street space just below the snow line and above the desert/heatwave line - perhaps in the Virginias. I don’t care if it’s a red or blue state, I may be a frequent NDP, Liberal and GPC voter, but I’m a white, middle class, straight guy, not unaccustomed to churches, who can ride a Harley, and handle a rifle thanks to 1980s Army Cadets.

Why any American lives above the snow line, idk. But you might have it here. There’s always Alaska.
Ah, but do you own a pick-up truck? Must be a big one.

I think so.

I wonder if the right overplayed their hand? Biden might have a chance in 2024 if he runs against a rabid socially conservative GOP.

He'll run, and win the nomination. But Trump won't get relected.

I fully expect Trump to run again and get re-elected.

Here's my recommended playbook for Liz Cheney.
  1. Liz Cheney to sit out the 2024 Presidential election.
  2. 2024, Milwaukee. After a disastrous, party splintering primary, Trump wins the GOP nomination.
  3. 2024, Cheney sits on all the MSM and any Con media that will have her as an commentator, always sounding presidential.
  4. Nov 2024, Trump is less popular than last time. Rv.W and other issues bring out the progressives and turn the moderates. Biden and Harris win again.
  5. Jan 2025 - Biden and Harris inaugurated as POTUS and VP
  6. Nov 2025, aged 84, Biden retires, handing POTUS reigns over to Harris. Buttigieg becomes first openly gay VP.
  7. 2025 - 2028, GOP goes into long knives, civil war as the lunatic and evangelical fringe is isolated and purged (the craziest found their own breakaway party).
  8. Nov 2028 - a sixty-two year old Cheney (with fellow Jan 6th Committee member Jaime Beutler as VP) runs and wins for POTUS against a deeply unpopular Harris.
  9. Jan 2029 - Liz Cheney becomes the first woman elected and inaugurated as POTUS. Beutler the first latino VP.
  10. Jun 2029 - aged 84, Trump dies with a bucket of chicken and a half eaten slice of birthday cake, and Fox on the TV. Cheney asks Mike Pence to give the eulogy.

Last edited:
I don't know if 'Amazing' is the adjective I would choose.............sadly, the level of hypocrisy shown is hardly surprising...............

But it is certainly a revelatory and excoriating synopsis of said hypocrisy.
Sometimes I wonder if they're just baiting the normal folks . This will get them going, haha.

A proverbial earthquake may be about to hit the California fast food sector.

This one is a shocker, and huge.

California appears set to follow the Scandinavian countries in mandating Sectoral Bargaining for the entire fast food industry.

The bill has passed their State Senate and Assembly. It still requires the signature of the Governor whose position on it is unclear.

From the above:

1661890001146.png

The Governor of California has signed the above bill into law.
That could represent quite a shift in labour relations in north america. It will be interesting to see to what extent this spreads, as California is definitely a leader in policymaking (despite their many failings).

What about Keystone?

Back