Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

My favourite building ..
IMG_0826[1].JPG

This building is turning out very well indeed. one of my favourites in the city. I don't understand the hate.
You almost say that if they are not allowed to dislike something you guys like.

Unlikely, because the units here have been sold years ago. Yes, costs could escalate and buyers might be forced to fork out some extra cash (this happens occasionally with new builds). But overall, this building is a done deal at this point (to the chagrin of some folks on here, I'm sure!) The cancellations are more likely to affect precons currently in sales or about to hit the market.

https://www.cp24.com/news/developer...-prices-rise-industry-observer-says-1.5956607

Just read the news today re: developer could cancel approx 5000 constructions, do you think this would impact Pemberton (Time&Space)?
No I think to off-set the rising construction prices, this development may add 10 more floors to the condo in order to recoup addditonal profits.

I believe their planning rational could likely refer to the attractive architectural aesthetics of the building’s original design and highlight the benefit that increased visibility of this structure will provide to surrounding area.

Back