Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
I’m note sure how I feel about logos. I was in Auckland NZ in 2000 and was surprised at the number of building logos compared to Toronto. I guess we are catching up to the times.

I like the Fairmont Royal York sign but do I really need to see Jim Morrison’s reflection off 75 The Esplanade?
74BED56A-BB79-4511-89D0-904BFD917D94.jpeg

New TD logo almost finished on 161 Bay TD Canada Trust Tower. It looks the same to me from a distance. Is this change so they can easily rebrand the tower if/when TD moves to 160 Front?
8EA6B252-2EE3-4E8D-8E33-5A62AC90DF52.jpeg

I'm almost certain that those screens will be capable of being animated. They remind me a lot of the animated screens on the middle tower of the GM Renaissance Center in Detroit.

Really love the lobby art piece.

Also animated logos is something I'd definitely love to see more of. They were all over the place and looked awesome in Hong Kong, especially around Christmas time

I like the new Logo. It's simple. Also the diamond is like the 4 points of a compass.
Seems like many companies now are going for simplicity in their logos. TD, they just re-did the rebanded signs, on the one in my town, this summer. However the BMO here still has the signs from two rebrands ago, lol

Back