Mississauga Sheridan Crossing | ?m | 17s | Starlight

Tim MacDonald

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was unable to find this in the database or in the buildings forum.

Photos from Aug 8th.

DJI_0338.JPG
DJI_0344.JPG

DJI_0348.JPG

Some information on this one, including renderings, if anybody is interested.

Screenshot (508).png
Screenshot (509).png

Located at 2185 Sheridan Park in Mississauga, Ontario this 17-storey purpose built rental development will contain 138 units. The composition of the multi-residential building will be 77 one-bedroom units, 60 two-bedroom units and one three-bedroom unit. Residents will enjoy over 2,500 square feet of amenity space including a gym/yoga studio, party room, children’s playroom, screening room and pet wash. The site currently contains two 14-storey towers containing 332 units. Sheridan Homelands is named after the neighborhood in which it is situated with convenient access to public transit, GO Train, Highway 403, and Queen Elizabeth Way. The development is a three-minute drive to Sheridan Centre offering an array of shops, and restaurants. https://www.starlightinvest.com/investment-strategies/developments/details?property-id=558

Seems to be moving fast
Street view from Nov 2020
1628533893187.png

Groundbreaking commenced on December 16, 2020, according to this video here:
Seems to be marketed as "Sheridan Crossing"
That's right. I went to the Starlight website and the only info I could find on Starlight.ca was a link to register for more info.

The only reason I found this project at all was because of the way the crane was pointing I could see it from Erin Mills Parkway and took a detour to determine where it was located.

The only reason I found this project at all was because of the way the crane was pointing I could see it from Erin Mills Parkway and took a detour to determine where it was located.
Sometimes these projects in the GTA go un-noticed until they are complete. Thank you for all your aerial photos and contributions, they mean alot to UrbanToronto and to everybody who is looking to get their development fix!

Oct 13
Window installation has begun and it appears they are getting ready to pour floor 17:
DJI_0699.JPG

DJI_0698.JPG

DJI_0720.JPG
DJI_0707.JPG

Back