2221 Yonge (Tower Hill) - Real Estate -

In need of a parking spot to rent at 2221 Yonge. Any owners on here willing to rent an extra spot?

Hopefully the impacts are visual only.

I don't need a symphony in my neighbourhood.
How is the building now for the neighborhood? I am considering looking for a unit in the building. Is it done being constructed and have you heard anything in terms of building noise like E?

Yes it will. Go to the development map. You can easily find if there is a proposal for a location and get to the thread. In this case there is a proposal and I believe it is taller than eCondo.
Hi there, can you share the development map? I am new here and I am wondering if anything is being built close to this condo development 2221 Yonge St in terms of a building blocking it etc. I am considering looking for a unit in the building and am just wondering if you have any thoughts about it i.e. is it done being constructed and have you heard anything in terms of building noise like E and how the intersection is looking now?

Hi there, can you share the development map? I am new here and I am wondering if anything is being built close to this condo development 2221 Yonge St in terms of a building blocking it etc. I am considering looking for a unit in the building and am just wondering if you have any thoughts about it i.e. is it done being constructed and have you heard anything in terms of building noise like E and how the intersection is looking now?
Hey there. Here is a link to the map. https://urbantoronto.ca/map/. I can’t comment on developments at Yonge and Eg, I’ve got. I more information than you😊.

Here are 2 renders of the area in question. There will be a large new park across the street, as well as a new 255 metre mixed use tower at the north end of the park and several new tall condos at the south end. The biggest blockage of view will be to the north, by 1 Eglinton E, a new mixed use 211 metre tower.

Toronto Model 06-03-21 22-21.png

Toronto Model 06-03-21 22-21 2.png

Here are 2 renders of the area in question. There will be a large new park across the street, as well as a new 255 metre mixed use tower at the north end of the park and several new tall condos at the south end. The biggest blockage of view will be to the north, by 1 Eglinton E, a new mixed use 211 metre tower.

View attachment 324779

View attachment 324780
Thank you so much! That helps.

@Koops65, I got excited when you said that there will be ‘a large new park across the street’. There is definitely a lack of public green space in this vicinity.
I tried to look for any information about this but could not find any.
Where is this going to be exactly? And when is the planned completion? Thanks.

@Koops65, I got excited when you said that there will be ‘a large new park across the street’. There is definitely a lack of public green space in this vicinity.
I tried to look for any information about this but could not find any.
Where is this going to be exactly? And when is the planned completion? Thanks.

For the most recent proposals I would start on post #217 in this thread:

Back