Toronto T3 Bayside | 42m | 10s | Hines | 3XN

The skyline can definitely use an injection of colour from this project.

AoD

Material sample boards from the DRP presentations looked promising, but the glass is going to make or break this. Hopefully we don't end up with another Well situation. I'd love to see super clear non reflective glazing here but I will settle for something similar to the Innovation Centre

Material sample boards from the DRP presentations looked promising, but the glass is going to make or break this. Hopefully we don't end up with another Well situation. I'd love to see super clear non reflective glazing here but I will settle for something similar to the Innovation Centre

Unless the materials deviate from the Instagram mockup posted a few pages ago I don't see a huge reason to be disappointed. The sheer amount of painted cladding for this project (nevermind the massing and exterior details) will make far more of a visual impact than Menkes' "Innovation Centre" ever could.

AoD

Last edited:
6F4F963E-C5F2-4F06-B35C-F22BDBA9E74A.jpeg
22A47D97-CE20-44FA-B643-8B36CDF771C5.jpeg

The site of the former sales office east of T3 has now been fenced off - I think to be used as a construction staging area for T3

Are there any longer-term plans for this (small) site??

Back