Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

And we need the proper old world looking fountains and not those lil thingies that spurt water for kids to play in. I don’t think we have any in the GTA besides the Eaton Center’s.
Oh, I know what you mean. Old World Paris, a city in France I think, has the amazing Stravinsky Fountain (not that I would have chosen the tune in the video below to express my feelings for it, I mean an excerpt from Stravinsky's Rite of Spring - Part 2: The Sacrifice, please!!!), but yeah, classical Old World fountains are the best!

Sorry @khaldoon, I figure you actually meant something like the classically styled Trevi Fountain in Rome, which I adore, but I thought it was worth firing some shots at the notion that old world fountains are all like that, and that that style is the only good kinda fountain.

Anyway, back to Mississauga. That thing dropped the water pressure in your building yet?

Last edited:
Oh, I know what you mean. Old World Paris, a city in France I think, has the amazing Stravinsky Fountain (not that I would have chosen the tune in the video below to express my feelings for it, I mean an excerpt from Stravinsky's Rite of Spring - Part 2: The Sacrifice, please!!!), but yeah, classical Old World fountains are the best!

Sorry @khaldoon, I figure you actually meant something like the classically styled Trevi Fountain in Rome, which I adore, but I thought it was worth firing some shots at the notion that old world fountains are all like that, and that that style is the only good kinda fountain.

Anyway, back to Mississauga. That thing dropped the water pressure in your building yet?

I am not sure if that was from the primary water main. This construction is part of building a newer/bigger water main line along Burnhamthorpe and they might’ve been testing something ...

They seem to be replacing all or parts of the crane on M2.

D133CC6B-E478-4AE5-B256-08858946EF0E.jpeg
C311D2A0-6494-4F37-85C6-3EA9E6FBEA3B.jpeg

59F77A5A-D7EC-4A6E-A10F-C813836F234E.jpeg

Last edited:
They seem to be replacing all or parts of the crane on M2.

I asked the main guy. The ring gear broke. Very costly to fix. With the mobile crane rental, it will cost around 60K. The crane should be back up on Monday/Tuesday.

Thankfully, the window wall seems to be relatively clean and free of mullions/transoms. Shame about the spandrel panel colour. Hopefully the railings are frosted and disguise the spandrels a bit.

Back