News   Apr 16, 2024
 133     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.3K     5 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I can imagine a lot of locals checking it out before the out-of-towners return in droves. If tourists aren't coming to Toronto, we're not going anywhere either. We can be tourists in our own City.

I can relate to this. My ex-gf and I did a "fake-tourist day" on our anniversary one year, complete with an open-top bus tour where we killed the trivia questions asked by the tour guide :cool:

Looks like one section has stopped working on the screen.

PXL_20201130_211759228.NIGHT~2.jpg

I was walking through 10 Dundas this morning and I got to thinking..

With the pandemic and likely an extended closure of things what is the chance Little Canada will ever open?

I noticed today that it is advertised but the way down to it was completely blocked by hoarding.

Abysmal building. The only saving grace is that a third of it is covered by screens.
...and the plastering of retailer names on the wall makes it look as if the Dundas Street-facing wall belongs on an outfield wall of a Major League Baseball stadium.

I was walking through 10 Dundas this morning and I got to thinking..

With the pandemic and likely an extended closure of things what is the chance Little Canada will ever open?

I noticed today that it is advertised but the way down to it was completely blocked by hoarding.
Of course it will open once the situation stabilizes. Work is continuing behind the hoarding, safely hidden for when they are ready to reveal it, that's what hoardings are for.

Are those fans (seen in @AlbertC 's last photo) actually useful, or are they just there for aesthetic purposes?

Totally, utterly fake and useless. I wouldn't call them for "aesthetic purposes" given how little of that they provided (not that this project has a surplus of it to begin with).

AoD

Totally, utterly fake and useless. I wouldn't call them for "aesthetic purposes" given how little of that they provided (not that this project has a surplus of it to begin with).

AoD

gross

not that your answer changed my opinion all that much...

but it does confirm to me that this building has absolutely no value and must be killed as soon as possible.

who the heck designed such a thing?

Back