Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Oh you ever so helpful people.

World Trade really just refers to trade between nations, of the world. So I assume the World Trade Organization has Toronto offices in said buildings.

Although I notice Aon signs on the building, are they the primary tenant? I don't really know much about the buildings, just that (like mentioned) they are the nicest buildings in the area. Along with the Harbour Commission, shame it's so isolated like that.

Actually is that even the World Trade Centre building? I really know so little about the developments in that area. Actually again, I just looked it up and the World Trade Centre isn't even an office building. It's condos, what a stupid name for condos, and misleading.

That's Waterpark Place buildings. WTC Residences are at Queens Quay and Yonge

dt_toronto_geek has it correct. Those buildings are waterpark place. I used to work in the taller one. Waterfront Toronto, Maclaren McCann, AON have offices there. Microcell used to have an office in there as well but don't know if they have closed that after the rogers purchase.

Actually again, I just looked it up and the World Trade Centre isn't even an office building. It's condos, what a stupid name for condos, and misleading.

Ego - Toronto's World Trade Centre was to have been a three tower office complex on the site where the Pinnacle Centre is rising now. The only buildings associated with it that did get built were the Residences of the World Trade Centre, whose name would have made sense if the office component had been built.

Yeah, it's ever so much fun to tell people that Yonge Street begins right next to the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre

Ego - Toronto's World Trade Centre was to have been a three tower office complex on the site where the Pinnacle Centre is rising now. The only buildings associated with it that did get built were the Residences of the World Trade Centre, whose name would have made sense if the office component had been built.

Ahh, I see. That makes a lot more sense now. I've always been mixed up with what's what down there. Thanks.

April 29

The tower is rising fast.
2453335738_f979b54f37_b.jpg

2453335750_d1d4ce5bcd_b.jpg

Success is on the right side.
2453352848_f2d794d0b0_b.jpg

Safety instructions for visitors.
2453352854_485b3c892d_b.jpg

Yes great pics. The fourth phase seems to be going up simultaneously. Have they started selling already?

The fourth phase is still just a hole in the ground, but based on the way these have been built, I don't think we have too many months to wait before the concrete's at ground level there too. No selling for Phase 4 yet.

Back