News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     0 

November 2020 US Election

Not the first time, because they simply don't care. They do what they want, letters are sent, tweets are made, and nothing changes.

The entertainment value of watching his supporters defending all the outrageous things he tweets and says cannot be understated.

I don’t have Fox News and I couldn’t find any coverage of the Trump rally. It’s an odd thing, CNN sends their reporters to cover the rally, but once it starts, nothing but a few sound bites. This is why the right complains about the MSM.

Trump 'furious' about 'underwhelming' crowd at Tulsa rally

June 21, 2020

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump is "furious" at the "underwhelming" crowd at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday evening, a major disappointment for what had been expected to be a raucous return to the campaign trail after three months off because of the coronavirus pandemic, according to multiple people close to the White House.

The president was fuming at his top political aides Saturday even before the rally began after his campaign revealed that six members of the advance team on the ground in Tulsa had tested positive for COVID-19, including Secret Service personnel, a person familiar with the discussions said.

Trump asked those around him why the information was exposed and expressed annoyance that the coverage ahead of his mega-rally was dominated by the revelation.

While the Trump re-election effort boasted that it would fill BOK Center, which seats more than 19,000 people, only 6,200 supporters ultimately occupied the general admission sections, the Tulsa fire marshal told NBC News.

----------

"It's politics 101: You under-promise and overdeliver," a Trump ally said, conceding the missteps the Trump 2020 team took in the lead-up to the event by saying nearly 1 million people had responded to requests for admission.

Much of the blame is falling on campaign manager Brad Parscale, who in the days leading up the event aggressively touted the number of registrations, but those close to him stress that his job is safe, for now.

I was just scrolling through some MSM's Tweets covering what happened, and guess what the his supporters in the replies were blaming it on?

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE.

I don't think they realize that foreign countries have better things to do than just hurting the POTUS's ego.

I was just scrolling through some MSM's Tweets covering what happened, and guess what the his supporters in the replies were blaming it on?

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE.

I don't think they realize that foreign countries have better things to do than just hurting the POTUS's ego.

Correct. The MSM in the US does it themselves.

I'm not conservative but I've given up on CNN. They went from respected around the time of the gulf war to a panicky two bit network.

Fox news is a mouthpiece for bible thumping Republicans.

The US MSM is more concerned about the military, the Kardashians and claiming the world is coming to an end than it is about actual news.

Long gone are the days of Cronkite, Woodward, Bernstein, Jennings and even Donaldson when you actually had news on the air that you could trust.

Now it's all about the shock factor in the US Media. I can't remember a time in recent memory where when I turned on CNN they weren't talking about how things were going to hell in a handbasket.

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE.

In this case, foreign interference apparently equals KPop

I agree that mainstream media on boths sides are no longer the respectable organizations they once were. Even more centre sources are showing bias.

I tend to prefer AP and Reuters for generally non-biased news, although I find Germany's DW to be quite brave in regards to reporting sensitive topics, with some very good investigative journalism.

It's always best to have news with little biased so you can form your own opinions, instead of having MSM (CNN/FOX especially) form your opinions for you.

Back