Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

which project?...I have friends who are very happy with their finance terms and finish projects..the only really negative is they are always behind schedule by 6-8 months.

Kings Court. 2.5 years late and a total construction/quality mess. My unit had 67 defects in it. From minor to major. Wrong kitchen cabinets, non working electricals, craked tiles, non working HVAC, etc, etc... I have since sold the unit after only living there for only 1 and half years. Made good money though!! :) Profit aside, Camrost had horrible customer service - IMO.

Anyone know exactly where these condos are being built? Is it another phase of the Tides and ilofts or another site?

its going to be in the Mystic point area...I heard that VIP showing will be opened in a few months......yes its going to near iloft Tides area.

Radio ads for this place mention that it will feature "the world's highest beach club".

OMfreakin'G!!!!!!!!! All other projects might as well pack up and go home.

[/sarcasm]

Etobicoke certainly seems to excel when it comes to cheesy condo marketing. Too bad architectural quality takes a back seat.

New Condo Guide is out today (Mar 31 - Apr 14)...California Condo is on the cover...actually doesn't look too bad, mostly glass, has an interesting roof that is not too affected, podium looks a bit blah with precast...

Seems the back of every bus on Islington lately has had a California condos ad.

May4-08.jpg

To me it looks like what Mickey Mouse would look like were he a building and still with the essence of Mickey Mouse. Take that either to be a good or bad thing, just the way the building appears to me.

It bugs me that this one and the existing 'Tides' are sitting atop a giant parking garage podium. Parking garages should be forced underground...

California Condos Sales Centre

I drove by the California Condos Sales Centre - It's looking HOT! I peeked at the product through the window and it looks very promising. Can't wait until they open. Check it out if you're in the area!

Back