DSC00321.jpg
DSC00322.jpg
DSC00323.jpg
DSC00324.jpg
DSC00325.jpg
DSC00326.jpg
DSC00328.jpg
DSC00329.jpg

The TPL Mobile kiosk beside the stairs to the York Promenade area…
DSC00330.jpg
DSC00331.jpg

the access to the York East Teamway…
DSC00327.jpg

Does anybody have any updated pictures of the bay concourse in details like the entrance from the great hall or the ticket kiosks just so I can see how far it’s gone

Loading Dick

I really hope that's a typo. lol

I know there are security concerns but I really welcome the return of lockers to Union. When I was in Germany, the lockers at the central stations were amazing. I could left my backpack for the day and explore the city without having to carry around a large backpack.[/QUOTE]

One thing I noticed about the ceiling art is that they also double as sprinklers & vents.

2018-11-28 20.02.19.jpg

2018-11-28 19.58.16.jpg

See the tiny circle in the middle of art? That's the sprinkler.
See the vent tubes connected? Appears this brings in fresh air and climate control, too.

Seems like the ceiling art is cleverly multipurpose.

Apparently there is a door about to be installed between the entrance to track 26/27 and the ramp to Union Plaza.

Something tells me that access will be granted to either the Lower York Concourse or Bay Concourse very shortly. It also looks like the current access to Maple Leaf Square may be closed soon.

20181130_063507.jpg

Apparently there is a door about to be installed between the entrance to track 26/27 and the ramp to Union Plaza.

Something tells me that access will be granted to either the Lower York Concourse or Bay Concourse very shortly. It also looks like the current access to Maple Leaf Square may be closed soon.

From the plans I have seen, this passage will not be public in future and will actually vanish completely once the new access from the 'central market' area to/from Union Plaza opens. (replacing the current ramp.) Installing a door does give me hope we may see this opening sooner than later.

Thanks for posting. I'm curious what time of day this was, as I see lots of signs of construction work but no signs of construction workers. :-(
It was photographed at 20:17:57 according to the filename. So, yeah, kinda afterhours.

Would love to see them add an extra shift to accelerate construction, but that's usually not low-bidder stuff.

Interesting that there are no GO or VIA update screens
20181201_102728-PANO.jpg

Back