DSC_0349.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 585
  • DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 558
  • DSC_0331.jpg
    DSC_0331.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 557
First few taken yesterday...latter two early this morning.

Monde.1.jpg

Recently painted, gleaming columns...

Monde.2.jpg

Monde.3.jpg

Monde.4.jpg

Monde.5.jpg

Monde.6.jpg

Monde.7.jpg

Monde.8.jpg

Attachments

• Monde.1.jpg
    Monde.1.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 880
  • Monde.2.jpg
    Monde.2.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 873
  • Monde.3.jpg
    Monde.3.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 842
  • Monde.4.jpg
    Monde.4.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 852
  • Monde.5.jpg
    Monde.5.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 843
  • Monde.6.jpg
    Monde.6.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 844
  • Monde.7.jpg
    Monde.7.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 844
  • Monde.8.jpg
    Monde.8.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 853
Did anyone see that one of the lower floors today caught fire? There was a lot of black smoke coming out of the building, until fire crews managed to put it out.

When's occupancy? Looks like it's still a few months away from being habitable
I went to the sales office couple of weeks ago and was told that occupancy is in the end of January for my unit /podium/. I don't think that is very professional not to inform the buyers that there are changes of the occupancy dates .

It's going to be the most prestigious neighborhood to live or visit in Toronto, definitely will take over Yorkville if they lunch high quality restaurants and lounges , hopefully the last two phases of Aqua projects 'Tridel' to end up stunning.

The area is transforming dramatically.

It's going to be the most prestigious neighborhood to live or visit in Toronto, definitely will take over Yorkville if they lunch high quality restaurants and lounges , hopefully the last two phases of Aqua projects 'Tridel' to end up stunning.

The area is transforming dramatically.
I cant tell if your are joking or not. What an outrages take. There is no street presence here. It will be nothing like yorkville. Completely cut off from the city. It will be closer to city place the yorkville.

I cant tell if your are joking or not. What an outrages take. There is no street presence here. It will be nothing like yorkville. Completely cut off from the city. It will be closer to city place the yorkville.

NOP NOT JOKING AT ALL, WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE CENTRE OF IT ALL, WHEN IT'S MINUTES AWAY FROM TORONTO TRANSIT EPICENTRE 'UNION STATION, WHEN IT'S MINUTES TO ST. LAWRENCE MARKET, DISTILLERY DISTRICT, HARBOURFRONT CENTRE, SUGAR BEACH, HTO PARK, SCOTIABANK ARENA, CN TOWER, ROGERS CENTRE, GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE, BRAND NEW HIGH TECH OFFICES, BILLY BISHOP AIRPORT, ONTARIO PLACE, AITKEN PLACE PARK AND ON TOP OF THAT THE WATERFRONT AND THE WATERFRONT PROMENADE.

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COMPARING TO THE UNIQUE VIBE THE WATERFRONT COUNCILE ARE WORKING ON IT THAT'S SOUTHCORE AND WATERFRONT NEIGHBOURHOOD WILL HAVE WHEN IT'S FULLY COMPLETED AND PEOPLE START TO ENJOY THE AMENITIES AND LIFESTYLE OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

I apologize for the capital letters, the caps lock was on without my intention.
I was so fast :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the capital letters, the caps lock was on without my intention.
I was so fast :(
Well none of those things are really minutes away, more like 10s of minutes, which is fine. More importantly all the things you mentioned aren't really that appealing - restaurants, museums, art galleries, theaters, unique retail, distinct cultural communities, BARS!. Those are things I want in my neighbourhood. And until the Gardiner is buried this area will always feel cut off from the city. It will have the same vibe as the other new condo districts (city place, liberty village) - STERILE. This area will never have the street presence, energy, history and life that yorkville does. The east waterfront will still be a successful community. But the yorkville comparison is a bad one.

Back