Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

I'm 94% sure it's drunk posting.

Now I wanna know how many of you have drunk posted on UT. C'mon now, there's no shame in admitting your UT addiction. Raise your hands :cool:
1. A raising of hands would do absolutely nothing since no one would see anything
2. What about those of us that don't drink?
3. What about those that may be younger and don't have full reading comprehension skills?

1. A raising of hands would do absolutely nothing since no one would see anything
2. What about those of us that don't drink?
3. What about those that may be younger and don't have full reading comprehension skills?
You forgot:

4. What about those whose first language isn't English?

Looks like the new parking lots are finally no longer going to be free. It was expected and announced before.
Starting April 23, parking fees will be in effect at Highway 407, Pioneer Village and Finch West station parking lots. Daily rate $7 (Mon-Fri). Weekends free. Visit http://www.ttc.ca for more information. #TTC

Last edited:
Looks like the new parking lots are finally no longer going to be free. It was expected and announced before.

What I didn't expect is that the rate at TYSSE lots are higher than those at nearby lots like Sheppard West and Finch ($7 vs $5). Maybe they're giving themselves room to lower/adjust rates according to demand.

What I didn't expect is that the rate at TYSSE lots are higher than those at nearby lots like Sheppard West and Finch ($7 vs $5). Maybe they're giving themselves room to lower/adjust rates according to demand.
There are the VMC lots that cost like 10$ a day.

Here's what the Wilson Yard looked like from above, several days ago now:

DSC07148.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07148.jpg
    DSC07148.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 765
If we assume that the 407 lot is filling up every day with commuters headed downtown (seems a relatively safe assumption).....those are probably people parking before 8 a.m.

The parking at VMC will be, both, cheaper and more plentiful to those people than going to the 407 (900 spots at $5/day as opposed to 550 spots at $7 a day)....and since most of those people would be York Region people coming from north of the stations.....a closer, more plentiful cheaper parking option is likely going to free up some spots at the 407 station!

If we assume that the 407 lot is filling up every day with commuters headed downtown (seems a relatively safe assumption).....those are probably people parking before 8 a.m.

The parking at VMC will be, both, cheaper and more plentiful to those people than going to the 407 (900 spots at $5/day as opposed to 550 spots at $7 a day)....and since most of those people would be York Region people coming from north of the stations.....a closer, more plentiful cheaper parking option is likely going to free up some spots at the 407 station!

It also mean's PV station is losing a lot of potential revenue, and the TTC in general is losing a lot of revenue.

It also mean's PV station is losing a lot of potential revenue, and the TTC in general is losing a lot of revenue.
time will tell if they actually "lose revenue" or if it just becomes a matter of which lots fill up first.

I would imagine that during the "free parking" period the order the lots filled up was likely 407 then Pioneer Village then VMC.......it might become VMC then 407 then Pioneer Village......but that is just a guess.

Back