Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

I guess I need to re-do mine as well - either way, it's a hell of a lot of dump trucks over the next year

Thanks for the info ! Digging the hole for those tanks is equivalent to digging a foundation for a small condo etc ! I guess the tanks will be assembled on site because of it massive size !

I wonder if any of this material is useful for the Cherry st. lake filling/Villiers island construction.

How far away are they trucking this stuff? Must be quite expensive.

Tanks aside ... is the whole going to be deeper then the rail corrider on the other side, and if so by how much?

I wonder if any of this material is useful for the Cherry st. lake filling/Villiers island construction.

How far away are they trucking this stuff? Must be quite expensive.

Maybe clay part of the excavation seen on these previous photos, could be used for the swampy areas of the park for the aquatic plants . But I heard someone one this blog say that they're shipping it to a small airport. But I don't know the name of it .

Pics taken March 1, 2018

91m3H5G.jpg

9GGzeDV.jpg

Maybe clay part of the excavation seen on these previous photos, could be used for the swampy areas of the park for the aquatic plants . But I heard someone one this blog say that they're shipping it to a small airport. But I don't know the name of it .

I think @maestro mentioned that a certain airport was being operated as a site for dumping excavated fill and it was outside municipal jurisdiction given airports are Federally regulated.

AoD

I think @maestro mentioned that a certain airport was being operated as a site for dumping excavated fill and it was outside municipal jurisdiction given airports are Federally regulated.

AoD

GFL own that one - it's up by Uxbridge

I was mentioning it - it's the greenbank airport in Scugog (Port Perry).

Hmm?, that must cost a lot to be transporting truck loads of dirt that far
Are we sure its going there??...cause i found this

Scugog launches $105 million lawsuit to cover costs of cleaning up Greenbank airport site
GFL Environmental Inc, associates named in Township's counterclaim to airport's $10 million lawsuit
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...-costs-of-cleaning-up-greenbank-airport-site/

Last edited:

Back