News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 590     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

Okay, they've officially gone too far. Up till now I was fine with the designs, but what's with Montage? It's a commieblock. Black and grey with cutouts for the windows and... ugh it's just ugly.

Yup; 'tis really dull.

Does anyone know what the closing date is for neo/montage? Last i heard it was May 2008...

thanks!

According to Concord Cityplace occupancy at Neo is going to be delayed as late as November '08. They said they plan to inform buyers prior to the May tentative occupancy date.

Cheers,
Danny

According to Concord Cityplace occupancy at Neo is going to be delayed as late as November '08. They said they plan to inform buyers prior to the May tentative occupancy date.

Cheers,
Danny

It certainly is surprising a condo isn't going to be taking occupancy at it's expected date. :eek:

Sarcasm aside, if the original tentative occupancy date was May 2008 and it's only delayed until "as late as November 2008" then Concord really has done an excellent job.

Sarcasm aside, if the original tentative occupancy date was May 2008 and it's only delayed until "as late as November 2008" then Concord really has done an excellent job.
Actually this is Concord Cityplace's second delay for Neo. Tentative accupancy was originally set for June '07.

There's a clause in the contract that allows the devlopers to delay the occupancy date. It can range anywhere from 18-24months from the stated occupancy date.

If this is true, this puts Neo 16 months behind schedule and counting I suppose. Everyone should note that Neo and Montage have different occupancy dates... so there might be some confusion with matching up the dates to the right project.

With Neo already crowned, and interior work well under way, it's hard to imagine what they'd need another 11 months for?

nonetheless, they are still way ahead from their original plans

If this is true, this puts Neo 16 months behind schedule and counting I suppose. Everyone should note that Neo and Montage have different occupancy dates... so there might be some confusion with matching up the dates to the right project.

With Neo already crowned, and interior work well under way, it's hard to imagine what they'd need another 11 months for?

Neo development is closer to 18 months behind schedule. Original occupancy date was the beginning of June '07, second occupancy date end of May '08 and third projected occupancy date (according to Concord Cityplace staff) November '08. With a total of 333 suites it could be over half-way into '09 (based on 1-2 suites per day) when everyone is settled into Neo.

Well with the city delaying occupancy on West One and N it is probably a good thing for the purchasers at Neo that the occupancy date has been pushed until the city, go, and concord adex can come to a resolution.

A friend and I went down to the cityplace sales centre over the weekend and pretended to be prospective buyers. Not once did the sales agent mention the bridge dilemma (obviously). What really surprised me though was how quick the agent was to dismiss us once I brought it up! He essentially brushed off the question, brought us to the model suite and told us that their would be brochures at the front desk on our way out and then left. :(

A friend and I went down to the cityplace sales centre over the weekend and pretended to be prospective buyers. Not once did the sales agent mention the bridge dilemma (obviously). What really surprised me though was how quick the agent was to dismiss us once I brought it up! He essentially brushed off the question, brought us to the model suite and told us that their would be brochures at the front desk on our way out and then left. :(

Once I was buying a used car and I noticed an odd sound coming from the engine bay and shockingly, the used car salesman just brushed off my questions about it and continue to try to sell me the car! :eek:

/sarcasm

If you are expecting honesty from ANY salesperson selling ANYTHING then you are too naive to be buying real estate. This is why we do our due diligence first, because we KNOW the salespeople will not be giving us the full truth.

Back