News   Apr 25, 2024
 190     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
From Pen Equity's site

Another piece of the Tri Vision is up

1197220353.jpg

AMC Lobby

1197122069.jpg

Escalators descending from AMC lobby

1197122015.jpg

You'd think Future Shop would use that window space for something more exciting than storing boxes. They really aren't making the best use of that space.

Maybe they will change that once there is actual pedestrian traffic inside. Hopefully, lol. For now they probably feel like it doesn't matter because nobody is looking inside that window.

BTW- I think TLS is going to look much better once the trivision is up giving it a much more completed look.

You'd think Future Shop would use that window space for something more exciting than storing boxes. They really aren't making the best use of that space.

I know! Who the heck is designing the layout of this store? A lunch room in one of the most valuable window showcases in the city, plywood walls covering up the view to and from Dundas Square and now this... lol. Did they hire Harry Stinson to layout this FutureShop?

Not bad, the interior looks more promising than the outside.

Unlike the exterior, the interior of TLS will depend much on the individual retailers. AMC seems to be doing a good job of making the upper floors look good.

Regarding the interior, I'm surprised that the Adidas entrance into the common lobby has been drywalled off. It won't have any interior access which is strange.

I know! Who the heck is designing the layout of this store? A lunch room in one of the most valuable window showcases in the city, plywood walls covering up the view to and from Dundas Square and now this... lol. Did they hire Harry Stinson to layout this FutureShop?

You know you're right...come to think of it the last time I went to Future Shop at Yonge - Dundas they didn't ask me how my day was, invite me in to the lunch room or ask whether I was looking forward to the sunset in Yonge-Dundas Square...instead they were too busy selling me one of those boxes and a warranty. I guess they could have piled inventory against the outside perimeter like most retailers.

Who can we complain to?

that amc is going to be packed, guearanteed. how much is admission usually, 10? i'll be there every few weeks...easily the closest location to me.

all this talk about escalators has me wondering...

why don't places here use the stop-go escalators i've seen in europe that stop when they sense that there is nobody on them...wouldn't that save some energy?

all this talk about escalators has me wondering...

why don't places here use the stop-go escalators i've seen in europe that stop when they sense that there is nobody on them...wouldn't that save some energy?

PenEquity saved enough with everything else on this building... they figured they would go all out on the escalators.

reminds me of empress walk @ NYCC. but those escalators are cooler cuz they span longer

Those escalators remind me of AMC's Empire Theatres on 42nd St. in NYC. They have a similar dizzying array of escalators which navigate movie goers through the labyrinth of floors to their destination.

amc-empire25-hall.jpg

Back