Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I've heard the new Cumberland Terrace is actually going to be a thrilling proposal! And Oxford was a proposal. And M&G was approved ages ago, as was The One.

What do you mean the One was "approved ages ago"? The zoning has not even been approved yet. Last I heard, the hearing doesn't even start until April 18th.

Lots happening w M&G + the One behind the scenes. These are complicated projects with a lot of moving parts and not everything happens in a public forum.
Yes, but it would be fab if someone with insider knowledge could give us laypeople project-status hints on a more frequent basis. We're not talking about highly classified U.S. military secrets here. For those we can check Trump's tweeter.

Yes, but it would be fab if someone with insider knowledge could give us laypeople project-status hints on a more frequent basis. We're not talking about highly classified U.S. military secrets here. For those we can check Trump's tweeter.

The problem with those who divulge their insider knowledge is that they soon become outsiders. Information is valuable and people don't want to risk losing their access to it by letting others know what they do.

Last edited:
I'm quite amazed at how small this lot is considering how tall they want to go.

IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4364.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4365.JPG
    IMG_4365.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_4364.JPG
    IMG_4364.JPG
    584.5 KB · Views: 420

Back