Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- #RealEstate: @MarlinSpring's COO Zev Mandelbaum Talks Canvas Condominiums. https://t.co/MMRovU9rV7 #Toronto… https://t.co/YIbZeklJyg — 4 hours 56 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @LJMDevelopment 's Appleby Gardens! https://t.co/RVBiU7RI0v #GTA #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/JpYAEQeS09 — 5 hours 31 min ago
- ICYMI: What #Toronto could look like in 2020. https://t.co/zq9WhV7hqO #Skyline #CityPlanning #TOpoli #UrbanDesign… https://t.co/IUKW4JEBHy — 9 hours 56 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @LJMDevelopment's Appleby Gardens! https://t.co/RVBiU7RI0v #GTA #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/6l8G9ADY0P — 14 hours 26 min ago
- #RealEstate: @greatgulf & @HullmarkDev's Corktown Proposal Hits Market as "home: Power and Adelaide" -… https://t.co/7qM4LjbAKI — 1 day 1 hour ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: Bisha Hotel & Residences by @Lifetime_Dev in the entertainment district. https://t.co/WDOWpw6IaV… https://t.co/f79zKYe6WC — 1 day 2 hours ago