Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- @1Yorkville will be a standout on #Toronto's uptown skyline, but inside, the #condo amenities will be the standout. http://t.co/nlmLmD0QEd — 3 hours 48 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/mwpQJ138AR — 4 hours 58 min ago
- We catch up with work on the #TTC's upcoming Downsview Park subway station on the Spadina extension http://t.co/UxebYKuwKv #Toronto #transit — 5 hours 17 min ago
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 6 hours 1 min ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 6 hours 44 min ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 9 hours 23 min ago