Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Unique student amenities at @CentreCourtDev's Grid #Condos at Dundas & Jarvis. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/EUVu5wdvSS — 7 hours 27 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani2 by @Tridel, part of the #Metrogate master-planned community in #Scarborough. http://t.co/yMCIcppKVW — 8 hours 57 min ago
- We got some great photos of @Doors_OpenTO locations in our Flickr Pool. Check out a few here! http://t.co/EU2bXSavih #Toronto #photography — 15 hours 3 min ago
- @UofTDaniels is celebrating its 125th anniversary with special events http://t.co/1Xv6edbOk5 #Toronto #architecture @UofT — 16 hours 54 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes benefits from location on dedicated #Streetcar R.O.W. http://t.co/EKfijJa1dM #Toronto — 17 hours 6 min ago
- MT @tridel: First look at SQ2 coming soon to Spadina & Queen. Register at http://t.co/Pb1UpyHrhY to get the latest news. — 17 hours 27 min ago