Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- With 1000s of new homes being built every year, it helps to know what protection @TarionWarranty provides homeowners. http://t.co/LZYB6npGA3 — 2 hours 34 min ago
- Two of the #TTC's new #streetcars will be on the 510 Spadina line as of Sunday with lots of new features for riders: http://t.co/bdBJfcxaaF — 3 hours 51 min ago
- #Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt will have direct access to North York Centre subway station http://t.co/vCHgGKoPcK #Toronto #ttc — 4 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 6 hours 37 min ago
- Several new #condos will be on the #Toronto market in September. We take a look at a few of them. http://t.co/6CmFZ5dowV — 6 hours 39 min ago
- Will @CrosstownTO be true rapid transit when it opens? Does any of the Eglinton LRT need to be rethought? http://t.co/zSXrfvFZFW #Toronto — 8 hours 51 min ago