Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @danielswtrfront - https://t.co/fSAFjSMm4k #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/7M1vMtJhSZ — 10 hours 39 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows Toronto's East Bayfront district. https://t.co/GUlMTyCD2U #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/zLZHQU3Fla — 10 hours 55 min ago
- North York Central @torontolibrary undergoing extensive renovations. https://t.co/rH98GLohAH #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/oiXJtQgE4N — 11 hours 30 min ago
- Redesigned proposal emerges for @LanterraDev's Artists' Alley on Simcoe St. https://t.co/G2eL8JtyoD #Toronto… https://t.co/Bgn8FIc0fT — 12 hours 10 min ago
- 7.3 Acre Bloor-Dufferin site to be redeveloped into #Community Hub & High School . https://t.co/MJmNG33B7I #Toronto… https://t.co/wsJ0xwg1WZ — 13 hours 6 min ago
- We toured INDX & Karma Condos and saw @CentreCourtDev's evolving approach to amenities. https://t.co/rW7HzZ1GiO… https://t.co/3PYZI8mU9h — 13 hours 39 min ago