Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TheHeathview, @Morguard's new rental development nearing completion in Forest Hill http://t.co/fNbsJAEdTO — 7 hours 24 min ago
- @onnigroup's Westlake growing with 4th tower: Encore. #Condo development includes lots of retail at base. http://t.co/x43QNH6byl #Toronto — 8 hours 29 min ago
- @DanielsErinMill residents will enjoy extensive amenities at the new #condos across from Erin Mills Town Centre http://t.co/Odj1GzhuKV — 10 hours 23 min ago
- Updated plans offer new details for @RyersonU Church Street Development in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/8a9gFVFBgm — 11 hours 49 min ago
- Signage now up at the site of @LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at Bathurst and St. Clair. http://t.co/GLjTQAJ0OP — 12 hours 42 min ago
- Thinking about Ottawa, shocked by violence, looking forward to end of chaos and return to peace in capital of the best country in the world. — 14 hours 16 min ago