Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Soon you'll be able to take @UPexpress to the airport! We catch up with the work: http://t.co/VcWI13YooY @Metrolinx #Toronto #transit — 5 hours 3 min ago
- Want a good look at @Westbankcorp's plans for Honest Ed's and Mirvish Village? Click here: http://t.co/CMCtVvw1Dw #Toronto #development — 6 hours 20 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond Condos by @Camrost Felcorp, coming soon to St Clair, just east of Avenue Rd. http://t.co/1CkgDD8Y2s — 6 hours 43 min ago
- We catch up with the latest expansion to Yorkdale Mall: http://t.co/rcjaTCODEt #Toronto #development @YorkdaleStyle @Oxford_prop — 9 hours 41 min ago
- More details for a 45-storey #rental tower at 700 Bay were revealed at a public consultation last night: http://t.co/1RrLApxin4 #Toronto — 12 hours 28 min ago
- What was the hottest topic on UT last month? Find out here: http://t.co/xfRDNNL9VH #Toronto #condos #development — 13 hours 28 min ago