Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Doors open at noon for @EmpireRain #MarchMadness with chance to win yr of free groceries from @WholeFoodsONT http://t.co/AO2XtlC9U0 — 5 min 36 sec ago
- #MarchMadness not just basketball. In Oakville it could mean a year of Whole Foods groceries from @EmpireRain http://t.co/WmXa2r2YbM — 8 min 35 sec ago
- Check out the progress at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles http://t.co/twhHEyTXo8 — 3 hours 12 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 16 hours 2 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 16 hours 52 min ago
- Our full story on the evolving design of 'The Well' is up now: http://t.co/Y3NUv2gTOW @Diamond_Corp @AlliedREIT @HaririPontarini #Toronto — 18 hours 5 min ago