Forum member SkyJacked has captured an awesome shot for us to enjoy today. Up close and personal with an "A-frame sheave block." That's shop-talk for a particular component of a crane, in this case the one atop L Tower. Juxtaposed against the city below, and in commanding bright red, it makes for a dynamic image. And gives us regular folks a chance to see some of the amazing machinery used to build all the towers that surround us.
popular dataBase projects
- Want to go inside #Toronto's L Tower #condos? We have a tour of the top for you here: http://t.co/vXPUWSdg33 @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 15 hours 23 min ago
- The views from #Graywood and #Beaverall's #OceanClub #condos are amazing, from the #Toronto skyline to over the lake. http://t.co/HXq4wz9WN7 — 17 hours 7 min ago
- The City of Toronto has unveiled its upgraded Transportation Operations Centre: will traffic flow better? http://t.co/Oet4AgJ1qS — 20 hours 35 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Nest Condos in Hillcrest Village by the @Rockport_Group http://t.co/ubiwZQYv95 #Toronto #condos — 23 hours 5 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 1 day 16 hours ago