The 42 storey condo is being developed by the Monarch Group, with design by Graziani + Corazza Architects. In the background we see Great Gulf Homes' X Condos which is looking a little washed out in the heat. Additional photos of the current construction progress can be found here.
Couture Condos by Monarch Group hits the Third Floor
July 21, 2011 7:00 am | by Edward Skira | Comments
Couture the Condominium by The Monarch Group and Philmor Group on Ted Rogers Way near Bloor Street in Toronto. 42 storey condo with architecture by Graziani + Corazza Architects. Toronto condos.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Arthaus by @DevMcGill, now under construction in #Ottawa https://t.co/bAmkZ82YWI https://t.co/jHnasgHAEA — 2 hours 49 min ago
- 43-storey tower at Bay + Scollard well received by Yorkvillers @UrbaconBuilding @FosterPartners @RAW_TO https://t.co/mdO1JkxTzM #Toronto — 4 hours 41 min ago
- Proposal at 48 Power grows in scope as @GreatGulf & @HullmarkDev submit @core_architects design to City of #Toronto https://t.co/fcFIXVj9EV — 5 hours 28 min ago
- Public consultations are coming across the #GTHA on huge #transit upgrades, expansion, integration. Here's the list: https://t.co/Dp8rPpx7hn — 7 hours 18 min ago
- Ottawa's urban renaissance similar to Toronto's, but luxury can be had there at a lower price: https://t.co/HbpEpvghaU @DevMcGill #ArtHaus — 8 hours 28 min ago
- Karma & YC #Condos, under construction side-by-side in Downtown #Toronto, are both tall and deep. Here's the latest: https://t.co/FnqUJOpUhk — 9 hours 38 min ago