The 42 storey condo is being developed by the Monarch Group, with design by Graziani + Corazza Architects. In the background we see Great Gulf Homes' X Condos which is looking a little washed out in the heat. Additional photos of the current construction progress can be found here.
Couture Condos by Monarch Group hits the Third Floor
July 21, 2011 7:00 am | by Edward Skira | Comments
Couture the Condominium by The Monarch Group and Philmor Group on Ted Rogers Way near Bloor Street in Toronto. 42 storey condo with architecture by Graziani + Corazza Architects. Toronto condos.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @35Wabash by @ZincToronto, coming soon to #Toronto's Roncesvalles area https://t.co/nd0j21UnQB — 1 hour 18 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/WtKzMNEXGz — 2 days 14 hours ago
- The restoration of the Guild Inn is under way, with plans to bring the #Toronto cultural venue back to prominence. https://t.co/zXirb1leXl — 2 days 16 hours ago
- City of #Toronto to defend Scarborough Subway Development Charges at the OMB in December https://t.co/XdQHv4vQUF @BILDgta #infrastructure — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Developer DundeeKilmer lining up retailers + more in advance of 2016 inauguration of #Toronto's @CanaryDistrict https://t.co/SI0ZPiH3oO — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Interiors at Picasso #Condos are as varied as the quirky exterior https://t.co/EsQmkpGKA3 #Toronto #development @monarch_group @teeplearch — 2 days 22 hours ago