The 42 storey condo is being developed by the Monarch Group, with design by Graziani + Corazza Architects. In the background we see Great Gulf Homes' X Condos which is looking a little washed out in the heat. Additional photos of the current construction progress can be found here.
Couture Condos by Monarch Group hits the Third Floor
July 21, 2011 8:00 am | by Edward Skira | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Market to Market #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #condos #skyscrapers #architecture #picoftheday… t.co/URS8ZwIUj5
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X
- @SkyJacked793 Need to get you on this project