Photo Of The Day: Yonge And Bloor Continues To Sprout
June 30, 2010 1:00 am | by Edward Skira | Comments
1 Bloor Street East, Toronto | Great Gulf Homes
Multi-awarding-winning Great Gulf’s flagship condominium, One Bloor is under construction in Toronto. Now 85% sold, this $450 million project will provide 100,000 sq. ft. of new prime retail on three...
Both Bay-Yorkville Developments and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts felt the two-acre spot at the northeast corner of Bay Street and Yorkville Avenue - just blocks from the existing Four Seasons...
Related news• Growth To Watch for 2017: Bloor-Yorkville and Rosedale
• Photo of the Day: Bloor-Yorkville Aerial
• Photo of the Day: Yonge and Bloor's Towers
• Photo of the Day: Birds Over Bloor-Yorkville
• Photo of the Day: Bloor-Yorkville Skyline
• Topping Off: UrbanToronto's Hottest Forum Threads of 2016!
• Topping Off: UrbanToronto's Hottest dataBase Files of 2016!
popular dataBase projects
- #GrowthtoWatch For returns w/ the Yonge & Bay St. corridors north of the financial core https://t.co/guiFL5FF2U… https://t.co/3P0cbruaDL — 3 hours 23 min ago
- Shoring work progressing at State Building Group & @mymadisonhome's 609 Avenue Road. https://t.co/HrdQC0MoDS… https://t.co/oKLKDUVJJs — 3 hours 53 min ago
- Short-Term Rentals: Public invited to help shape regulations. https://t.co/3pKVZGVm9V #Toronto #TOpoli #AirBnB… https://t.co/4caJQz1j4Y — 5 hours 38 min ago
- Presentation Centre for @UrbanCapital & Roger's M City #development in #Mississauga. https://t.co/Ayn3wbyS8a… https://t.co/KNsclk50Os — 6 hours 8 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For returns with a look at the Jarvis & Church corridors. https://t.co/YUWZXh3S7E #Toronto… https://t.co/DvEagKVxMi — 6 hours 38 min ago
- Arch Lofts by @Windmill_Green in the Junction Triangle emphasizes low-carbon features. https://t.co/7wWgePT5p2… https://t.co/8ZqX2ipGTk — 7 hours 24 min ago