News   May 13, 2024
 852     1 
News   May 13, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 772     0 

Zip & Vibe at Liberty Village (Monarch, 2x 24s, G+C) COMPLETE

Give it at least another six months or more before colour selections. At Zip, colour selections began more than a year before occupancy. Vibe is likely two years away from occupancy at this point.

thanks!
i was looking at zip's balcony.
vibe was told to have 6 feet balcony... doesn't look like zip's balconies are 6 feet in depth
i hope vibe isn't the same replica as zip >__<

Zip does have 6 foot deep balconies, yes.
If you see workers standing out on them, you get a true sense of their depth. When they're empty, they look smaller.
Vibe is almost identical to Zip, just flipped around and some of the floorplans are different as a result.

thanks~
i'd love to keep this thread going
sadly seems there's not a lot of people wanting to talk about vibe ><

We've already discussed this building from proposal to occupancy twice (and quite frankly, this mediocre project doesn't deserve a third).

Go read the old threads for Zip and Battery Park and pretend everyone is talking about Vibe. You'll get the same experience.

Yes - Vibe is identical, just flipped around. Same height etc.

Produnk - if you're a Vibe buyer, I'd suggest you look for conversation about/ info on the project on their Facebook group. That's more of a place for the kind of info/talk you're looking for. UT is great, but some of the folks can be a bit, well, harsh.

Actually it was just a pick at grey :D

I am interested in the area though... regardless of the project... they will all contribute in their own way (good or bad)

The gap left in between the podiums of the first two towers boggles my mind the most. The two ends line up prefectly with retail units facing the street and yet, gap! (just assumed Monarch afinity to the awful green spandrel glass has to do with colour blindness.)

if it makes you feel better, 100 Yorkville uses the same awful green spandrel panels and that is a $1 million + project (though I was very disappointed)

It was neat to see the crane come down, the crane guy worked hard! sometimes weekends and stuff!

3 cheers for crane guy!

anyways, they are starting landscaping, the building looks great! when I look over to other units, I see flooring, kitchens, I can't wait to meet new neighbors.

Back