News   May 10, 2024
 38     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 552     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 838     1 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Hi All,

I saw some very interesting listings from our building on the MLS.

1 bdrm (589 sq ft):
http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?&PropertyId=10538359&PidKey=-464924937

2 Bdrm (692 sq ft - Donlands):
http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?&PropertyId=10548950&PidKey=1286299147

Large 2 Bdrm (941 sq ft - Wellesley?)
http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?&PropertyId=10549105&PidKey=-796562080

2 Bdrm + Den (957 sq ft - College)
http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?&PropertyId=10551095&PidKey=429168639

Note that 3 of the listings are by the same real estate broker, so these units should be the ones left in the Norstar inventory. There's a picture of the terrace on two of the listings. Finally good to see how it's turning out.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Is the standard backsplash that mirror they've shown in the picture for the first link?? Is that style "in" again? The last time I saw one was in one of my rental which was built back in the 70's....

Hey Marco,

I have the same issues with painting and silicone around the bathrooms....yes they used two different sealants in the bathroom one white and clear. The clear one looks like silicone the white one looks like DAP......maybe they didnt think we would notice.....my floors have chips in it in certain areas as well. What really frustrates me is when they come to fix something i have another issue....
For Example
Pre inspection...fix pain in bedrooms...its been repainted but spilled paint all over the carpets..
No Heat....Fixed the heat but whatever machine they used made a whole bunch of chips on the floor

They still have a ton of stuff they didnt do after the pre inspection....

They missed so many spots, also some part looks like only one layer painted and others with at least 2 layers, and in bathroom, some with gloosy paint and some without (non water proof). Many places in bathroom are not sealed properly, air pockets in laminates etc etc etc lol.

BTW I was actually having fun hooking up all but one of my appliances, all works fine without a single electric shock and water leak! I'll be very happy if I could get my OTR microwave hooked up with the proper installation without breaking the mirror :p.

Hi xponis,

I'm actually thinking of doing the "touch up" painting and sealing myself after I saw your post..... I rather they don't do more damage to my unit LOL. I haven't submit my 30 day form because I'm still thinking what should go on it. Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated if anything happened.

Hey Marco,

I have the same issues with painting and silicone around the bathrooms....yes they used two different sealants in the bathroom one white and clear. The clear one looks like silicone the white one looks like DAP......maybe they didnt think we would notice.....my floors have chips in it in certain areas as well. What really frustrates me is when they come to fix something i have another issue....
For Example
Pre inspection...fix pain in bedrooms...its been repainted but spilled paint all over the carpets..
No Heat....Fixed the heat but whatever machine they used made a whole bunch of chips on the floor

They still have a ton of stuff they didnt do after the pre inspection....

Why did the fire alarm go off in the middle of the night then? It cracks me up how nobody in the building bothered to leave. We all knew they were bogus alarms.
That alarm is so SHRILL! It scares the crap out of me! LOL!

From what I was told by the firefighter it's due to the dust

Lucky you, don't have to go through all those "fun" lol. I saw they put carpet up on 2nd floor, and nice little chandelier at lobby.

Oh I see. Well, glad there weren't any problems then.

I haven't moved in yet. My PDI is this week.

Now too news not as alarming lol,I saw the post office truck around 11,but when I went into my box I only got some flyer,I wonder if we are getting mail now?

Unfortunately, we're still not getting mail. My friend said that a package was probably getting delivered to someone.

Now too news not as alarming lol,I saw the post office truck around 11,but when I went into my box I only got some flyer,I wonder if we are getting mail now?

Just found out my granite counter top is 2 pieces, they did a pretty good job gluing them together :O I didn't even realize it when I did my PDI lol.

there's a gap between somewhere around unit 05, and it is very noticeable even after they lay carpet on it at 2nd floor, maybe they should fix this before they put carpet on it.

Anyone with kitchen or laminate repair needs to be done? I'm wondering how long it'll take them to do it.

Back