News   May 03, 2024
 300     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 706     0 

Who runs this joint?

slowtyper

Member Bio
Reaction score
Searched (a little...) and didn't find anything. Is there an "about me" page that talks about the history of this forum or its original intention or the people behind it?

Just curious thats all. I've only recently found this and am enjoying it quite a bit compared to the usual forums I frequent.

Anyways, THANKS for the forum.

Searched (a little...) and didn't find anything. Is there an "about me" page that talks about the history of this forum or its original intention or the people behind it?

Just curious thats all. I've only recently found this and am enjoying it quite a bit compared to the usual forums I frequent.

Anyways, THANKS for the forum.

Masons. :)

Going by the copyright (and somewhat confirming with memory) stated at the bottom of the forum, UrbanToronto was founded back in 2000.

Toronto forumers on sites such as skyscraperpage.com/forum and skyscrapercity.com, needed a home of their own where they could discuss all the various projects/proposals - essentially too many threads became flame wars of Torontonians versus the World.
A bunch of us took off for calmer confines, and what you see here is the latest variation of the board.

UrbanToronto is currently owned and operated by Ed007Toronto.

The intention has always been the same - to give a place to discuss Toronto (with a bent towards focusing on new projects/transit initiatives).

Back