News   May 03, 2024
 212     0 

who can teach me speak english

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickenglish

Member Bio
Reaction score
hello,guys,my name is nick,i really wonna learn how to speak english,i mean english conversation hmm,i am 20 years old now and my english speaking part is pretty bad,however,i really want to speak like native speakers so can u help me.
hmm,i can offer 20 dollars per hour(wont offer bus tickets) and we meet 3 or 4 times a week,if our conversation is really fun this project may last at least 4 years(i am bored anyways and willing to make new friends) well,u must be native speaker,and to be honest i dont care ur degree but u must be a person who likes chatting,plus dont be so old cuz i think old people have few words :p yeah,so can u send me an email and tell me a little bit about urself,like ur background,and also we need to discuss where we meet. hmm,yeah,so spend less time speaking with ur friends and talk with me instead,there is no difference actually lol :)))

my email address is nick19901031@gmail.com

I can teach you for free! Repeat after me:

Anguish languish:

Marry hatter ladle limb
Itch fleas worse widest snore.
An ever-wear debt Marry win
Door limb worse shorter gore.

French languish:

Fryer Jerker, Fryer Jerker,
Dormer-view? Dormer-view?
Sunny lay martinil
Sunny lay martinil
Drink, drank, drunk.
Drink, drank, drunk.

and ...

Alley wetter,
jaunty alley wetter,
Alley wetter, shutter plumber ray.
Shutter plumber railer tat
Shutter plumber railer tat
Ale a tat, ale a tat
Ale a tat, ale a tat
O,
Alley wetter, jaunty alley wetter,
Alley wetter, shutter plumber ray.

Italiano langueech:

[video=youtube;jVCuyrPk7P4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVCuyrPk7P4[/video]

Beware of scam

An article from The Star.

Student looking for English-language help sexually assaulted

Police say a 25-year-old foreign exchange student who posted an ad in Toronto looking for help learning English, was allegedly sexually assaulted by a man who responded to the posting.

Authorities say the student from Korea posted the ad and a man named Karl Kim responded, and the two made arrangements to meet.

They met at a restaurant on Monday.

Police say a couple hours later, the suspect brought the student with him to a friend’s house, where she was sexually assaulted.

Michael Chiong, 31, of Mississauga, Ont., also known as Karl Kim, is charged with sexual assault, forcible confinement, possession of property obtained by a crime, theft and failure to comply with recognizance.

Investigators believe there may be other victims and are asking anyone with information to come forward.

That doesn't sound like a scam, just a poor foreign exchange student who was far too trusting.

hello,guys,my name is nick,i really wonna learn how to speak english,i mean english conversation hmm,i am 20 years old now and my english speaking part is pretty bad,however,i really want to speak like native speakers so can u help me.
hmm,i can offer 20 dollars per hour(wont offer bus tickets) and we meet 3 or 4 times a week,if our conversation is really fun this project may last at least 4 years(i am bored anyways and willing to make new friends) well,u must be native speaker,and to be honest i dont care ur degree but u must be a person who likes chatting,plus dont be so old cuz i think old people have few words :p yeah,so can u send me an email and tell me a little bit about urself,like ur background,and also we need to discuss where we meet. hmm,yeah,so spend less time speaking with ur friends and talk with me instead,there is no difference actually lol :)))

Yup, I think anyone over 30 is pretty well a write-off.

That comment about being old threw me off as well. I'm 29 so do I qualify?
I usually hear that I only look 23-24 though which seems to make it ok for 20 year olds to let me tutor them privately. Gotta love the way some people think.

I'm willing to bet that a conversation with me at 29 is far more interesting than with myself at 25, and I expect that trend to continue . . .

But good luck, perhaps you can find what you're looking for in kijiji or craigslist or I dunno... a reputable organization that can provide you with someone qualified and experienced enough to tutor you?

I'm not sure if anyone on here actually took the time to break it down....but the English is very good for most of it.....too good....then it jumps into "text messaging"....the grammar is better than most actual English speakers....it is a total set-up for something. I speak French and Italian quite well...however, when I write it suffers a bit as I don't know the nuance of both languages. This "request" is a cover/farce for something...beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back