News   May 01, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 318     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 353     0 

What do you guys think of this floor plan and finishes?

What do you think of this floorplan?

• Total voters
over all, the floor plan is great..
just don't like the murphy bed

The murphy bed has not been included in the final plan...still thinking what's the best solution for the den to be used as an occasional second bedroom...any suggestions?

The murphy bed has not been included in the final plan...still thinking what's the best solution for the den to be used as an occasional second bedroom...any suggestions?

What are the dimensions for this room?
I still suggest a double size futon which can unfold as a bed with an appropriately sized desk with coasters for a PC station that can be shifted out of the way when you have overnight guests. A futon can take up less space than a Murphy bed and it also frees up that wall for book/DVD shelves or simply a piece or art or a nice mirror to give the illusion of a larger size room. Don't forget to have a power outlet and cable/telephone jack somewhere near where you might setup a PC.
My last place had a small second bedroom that doubled as a den/guest bedroom which measured 11' 6" X 8' 10" and I also managed to fit in our stationary bike with room to spare. The closets were mirrored so it gave the illusion of the room being larger than it really was.

Here's the plan and photos by the real estate agent for the sales brochure (the bike was moved to the locker and futon shifted a different way to make the room look bigger when we listed) -

flpln.jpg
BR2_2.jpg
BR2_1.jpg

Back