Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Looking forward to seeing your "report" and pics from your PDI hkidd19. Happy New Year to you too.

units on lower floors look ready. a week or two ago they were moving in appliances. they leave the lights on in most units so you can get a decent glimpse inside after dusk.

took a few quick photos tonight, you can see a bit of the interiors.

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0206.jpg
    DSC_0206.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC_0217.jpg
    DSC_0217.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 365
Week it been some time since I wrote on here, I was moving phase 1 but I have had a drastically change with my Heath I had stroke, I and I never looked back. I live in Calgary in the SE bought I house.....I was going to have a party in 1401 but thing have charged.

Also keep on him (R. Fallus) make things right and to watch you expect......

Week it been some time since I wrote on here, I was moving phase 1 but I have had a drastically change with my Heath I had stroke, I and I never looked back. I live in Calgary in the SE bought I house.....I was going to have a party in 1401 but thing have charged.

Also keep on him (R. Fallus) make things right and to watch you expect......

Hey Rikk - I was wondering what happened to you! I haven't replied to your posts before but I have to say that 3+ years ago your contributions to this board were quite influential in my decision to purchase. Back before it was even a hole in the ground there was a lot of discussion about the neighbourhood, builder, financing etc. There's obviously been some roadblocks, but I'm still looking forward to moving in. No looking back for me either. Sorry to hear we won't be neighbours (you had a kick@ss suite to be sure!) but it sounds like you've made a place for yourself out west. Wishing you all the best, man. Take care!

Thanks everyone for the updates and photos. I went by the site a few nights ago, and most of the lower units lights were on. I could clearly see into units up to the 3rd floor, and to be honest they look finished. I could see into one of the kitchens and all of the cabinets and appliances were in place. I'm very excited to hear about the PDIs that are happening over the next few days! We're now scheduled to move in Feb 1 (on the 6th floor), and am optimistic it may actually happen :)

Hi everyone,

I'm in phase 2, six floor. I got a letter a couple months ago saying next September will be tentative closing. Anyone go by there recently that can provide an update of the second building?
Thanks
Jordan

Hi everyone,

I'm in phase 2, six floor. I got a letter a couple months ago saying next September will be tentative closing. Anyone go by there recently that can provide an update of the second building?
Thanks
Jordan

Looks like the building is actually going up now based on the vid jTri posted a few days ago...Whether or not that means september move in I don't know! I'm in the same boat as you BTW, phase 2, floor 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVN3qbgLSFc&feature=youtu.be

Phase 2 is much further along that Phase 1 was at this time last year - and if we're moving in February, I can see Phase 2 being complete in the fall. Don't know about September?

Some other news - got an email to book our PDI for the 6th floor. Starting Jan 24th.

Does anybody have an idea of when the closing date would be for phase 1 (when mortgage would come into effect and you have title to the property)?

Last edited:
I heard it can take 3-6 months to register the building, so maybe by the end of the summer?

Anyway, thought I'd post a pic of the new signs I saw out front of the building this morning.

DSCN0030.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0030.jpg
    DSCN0030.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 314
Hey everyone - just did my PDI this morning. Having never done anything like this before, I wasn't sure what to expect...overall though, it was a rather painless experience. Went to the unit, checked out the finishes -- made sure nothing was broken (there will be things that need to get patched up). I will try to post some pictures later, but overall the unit looked as I expected it to (size, colours, etc).

The site is a mess though, so if you're heading for your PDI just be prepared. The hallways etc are still concrete and lots of dust everywhere which wasn't unexpected. I know a lot of people are anxious to get into their places...but I wouldn't rush to get in just yet unless you're totally cool with a very noisy, dirty environment (the units themselves though were actually quite well cleaned). I think it'll be worth the wait.

As mentioned, i'll try to get some pictures up on here later on -- if you have any questions ask away :)

hkidd19 - thanks so much for the update, really glad to hear it went well! Were there things that we should be watching out for? What were the appliances like (good quality etc?), and the quality of the cabinets and floors? Is the unit itself 'move in ready'? And did they give you any indication when you would be moving in? I think you said the week of the 15th is what you were told on the phone, any updates?

THANKS again, looking forward to pictures if you can post them :)

Back