Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Soo after sending an email, I got a reply within 2 hours, I was impressed, didn't expect to hear anything... "Construction has commenced. Excavation has started and trailers will be onsite early next week.

We shall be sending out correspondence shortly.

Thank you,

Robert Falus
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Soo after sending an email, I got a reply within 2 hours, I was impressed, didn't expect to hear anything... "Construction has commenced. Excavation has started and trailers will be onsite early next week.

We shall be sending out correspondence shortly.

Thank you,

Robert Falus
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

Nice

Well finally some good news. what im thinking now is that since they already pushed back the occupancy date once before ( from Sept 2011 to Dec 2011) and now to Dec 2012, and now that im hearing that by tarrion laws that they can only push it back twice before they have to give our deposit back i would assume that their gonna start to haul ass to get this thing done in time

Well that's more than I've been able to get out of them! That being said I've heard the same thing from the people at the Sales Office many times....I honestly don't believe that they'll officially push the deadline back until they absolutely have to. Let's hope they do though!

Well that's more than I've been able to get out of them! That being said I've heard the same thing from the people at the Sales Office many times....I honestly don't believe that they'll officially push the deadline back until they absolutely have to. Let's hope they do though!

Well they are going at it....and its legit now they dropped of a Port-O-Potty!........hahaha

Last edited:
As considered by Toronto & East York Community Council on March 22, 2011 ... relating to the proposed 2x 26s towers with 562 units, marketed as being the Fuse Condominiums, being phases 3 & 4 in the overall Electric City development:

Phase 3 & 4 (Fuse) seen in the foreground of this earlier model
Click to Enlarge

Thanks for that information! So it looks like Falus is going to get his development underway....or the proposed development. I did read the entire document.....but I was wondering what type of traffice assement was done and what changes will have to be done to facilitate the mass amount of traffic that will occur. As it stands now that intersection at Lasdowne and Dupont is at times diffecult to get through.

011.jpg

;-)

dig2_0953.jpg

here is another picture from another angle, my apartment is facing the far end of the lot

Attachments

• dig2_0953.jpg
    dig2_0953.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Any more movement yet? Does anyone know if the Fuse sales centre now open?

Hey,
They cleaned up the lot and were moved some soil and piled it high, and they took all the scrape away from the site to make room for the trailers, and they have flattend a area them as well in the soulth end by the gate.

As for Fuse...the office is not open but the models for the apartments have been completed.

is there a City Planning Preliminary Report available for Phase 1 & 2? Could anyone link to this document if it exists.

thanks
rob

..but I was wondering what type of traffice assement was done and what changes will have to be done to facilitate the mass amount of traffic that will occur. As it stands now that intersection at Lasdowne and Dupont is at times diffecult to get through.

No kidding..as it stands now they recently changed Dupont to one lane of traffic in each direction with right and left turn lanes added at the intersection, they also added bike lanes in both directions. It definitely is a mess at rush hour.

is there a City Planning Preliminary Report available for Phase 1 & 2? Could anyone link to this document if it exists.

thanks
rob

Rob ... I was able to only locate a City Planning Request for Directions Report (final recommendation) for phase 1+2 previously, see below:

Given the dated age of this application, it took me a while to find the report embedded within Commitee+Council Minutes ... potential purchasers should consider this background information ~

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/2004/agendas/council/cc040301/ts2rpt/cl018.pdf

Since this report dates back to 2004 before City Clerks scanned attachments, I went through archives to obtain these drawings ... the Site Plan and Perspective give an idea on how Electric City 1+2 will sit on the site since the presentation materials does not show a "overall community plan" (the design has been changed a little bit but the concept remains similar)

Click to Enlarge

Back