Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Just after I posted my question for a contact number, I heard back from someone at the sales office (as I originally called them and left them a message prior to my last post). I was informed that their lawyers are getting information gathered and ready from the developer in terms of new move in dates, etc. to send to us. I was informed that the sale centre will open up again sometime in March for Phase 3 (Fuse Condos). During the conversation, it was also mentioned that they are waiting for snow to melt and to reach higher temps before commencing work for phase one and that once work officially begins on site that it'll be exactly 18 months before the first round of people move in. I'm going to call the developer next week to get more info. I personally would like to know a date on when they plan on starting construction.

so basically a year and a half for occupancy from once it starts construction. lets just hope we actually get some communication this time around cuz if not we defiantly need to let the developer hear it

That huge red sign for UsideDown that was on the sales office is now gone.....I think they are going to replace it with the new devlopment thats launching in the spring

not nothing

there were two dudes in suits out on the property yesterday peering into the hole that is our future condo. If I were a betting man I'd say one of them was Falus and that they were making a call on whether to start digging again.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them start up again next week... then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't, they play such a cruel game!

stay strong.

rob

They put the new sign for fuse condos up. grand opening should be any day now, hopefully construction will be too

Drove by there sat afternoon, small drilling equipment was there, sign on the trailer that delivered the machine was for soil sampling.... Construction was suppose to have started a year ago, and only now they're doing soil sampling... Fckn retards!

here is a picture of them doing the soil test. I wonder if it's because they are so delayed that they had to do another test. It's logical that something may have changed since last year in the soil. they might just have been checking the level of spring thaw, however.

rob

soil sample.jpg

Attachments

• soil sample.jpg
    soil sample.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 329
That was there a few weeks ago too.

I saw a few worker guys looking into the pit today and laughing lol.

^^ hahaha they could be laughing at anything really... hopefully something happens this week.. temperature is getting warmer soo they cant use that excuse again.

Well I have a front row view from my appartment window so I'll let you guys know if there's anything happening. :)

i was in the sales office recently and was told phase 2 will likely be delayed til december 2013.
agent also went on to mention that phase 3 and 4 must be complete by sometime in 2014 because of a retail agreement with metro and that we could count on phase 1 and 2 being complete by that time because of that agreement.

I was talking with Amy from the sales office on Saturday and she said that there is going to be the launching for phase 3 and 4, plus they are going to demolish the adjacent building to the south of the Foundry lofts, and that she was informed they are going to start prepping the site for phase 1 and 2.
This morning I was driving up Lansdowne and I did see many trailers on the land where Phase 3 is going and that they are erecting an overhead safety barrier on the side walk, so looks like she was right about that. But if they can do that...why can't they start now with the condos that we have all purchased...?

also, supposedly alot of phase 3 is already sold (to friends and family) and it may turn out that only phase 4 will need to be opened for sale to the public.

Back