News   May 21, 2024
 160     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 258     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.3K     5 

Update

Thanks from me also, Billy Corgan and admins, for getting the site back together, and hopefully the criminal charges against this hacker will be applied - though at least this forum and its previous threads are pretty much back to normal, not that damage that I know of but lameness on the hacker's behalf.

What a shock eh, I am in the back yard splitting my fire wood and decided to take a break and check out the forum and whammo. All I did for an hour was thinking of something I might have said to piss someone off but couldn`t think of anything. Then found out about the HACKASS.>:

Good work BC and the rest of the gang. Thanks..:cheers:

So this is what happened? I was banned as well, and am glad to be back. Thanks everyone who recovered this great forum from from the works of the asshole vandals.

Has anyone noticed Caltrane around since the forum has been back up? Hate to think we lost him.

He was active during night of the hack and during the subsuquent arguments with C in M. He might just be on a extendid trip or something, Im sure hell be back, he knows he wasnt banned by Billy for those several days.

Caltrane is still around on SSP, I saw him today or yesterday.

.... in case he didn't appear here also.

(wish I could edit my previous post instead of making a 1-liner :b )

Back