News   May 21, 2024
 197     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 440     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 372     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

I wish there was a similar quiz for naming every ttc bus/streetcar route. I got 100% in less than 5 minutes. I also have a transfer from every subway station.

Ok, then I'll report this post to the mods. You shall be banned because you forgot about Midland station. Say hi to CN Tower for me :)

Nooo. I scored 98.5%. That's higher than 90%. My posting pivilgaes can't be revoked :)

I'll try to create one for the bus routes. This will be tough. I'll be surprised
if I score 60%

I scored 94%. Pretty good considering I'm from Mississauga. I missed Warden, Coxwell, Greenwood and Wilson.

100% with around five minutes to spare...I got most all of Lines 1, 3, and 4 in about a minute and a half (fast typing skills OP) and then spent the rest trying to remember what comes between Runnymede and Keele (spoilers: High Park)

100% with around five minutes to spare...I got most all of Lines 1, 3, and 4 in about a minute and a half (fast typing skills OP) and then spent the rest trying to remember what comes between Runnymede and Keele (spoilers: High Park)

I went into this game knowing that Runnymede and Royal York would screw me up. Glad I remembered them their names, but I still have no idea what order they're in.

I can recite the stations on Line 1, 3 and 4 in order without an issue. Line 2 is a mess. Even after a years of daily commuting on the line, I'll forget the orders of many of the stations west of Dundas West and east of Broadview.

Surface route quiz

100%. That was fun. Bring on the surface routes!

I just finished up making the surface route quiz: http://www.sporcle.com/games/TigerMann/ttc-surface-routes

This includes all surface routes, with the exception of Community Bus Routes and All Night Bus Routes.

Some notes:
Do not enter in the route number, only the name.
Street suffixes and some prefixes have been abbreviated:
Road -> Rd
Mount -> Mt
Street -> St
"Avenue" in "Avenue Rd" is an exception to this (there's a free answer).
"Downtown" in the downtown express bus routes has been removed. For example, on the fictional 999 "Downtown / Toryville Express", the line would be named "Toryville Express"
"University of Toronto" has been abbreviated to "U of T"

I was biking up Yonge this morning and saw a TR with the coolest ad wrap when I got to Davisville. At first I thought the entire TR was filled with graffiti but then I realized there was an Ontario government logo and it may have been an ad for the Pan Am games. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I was moving pretty quickly so I didn't get a good look.

I was biking up Yonge this morning and saw a TR with the coolest ad wrap when I got to Davisville. At first I thought the entire TR was filled with graffiti but then I realized there was an Ontario government logo and it may have been an ad for the Pan Am games. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I was moving pretty quickly so I didn't get a good look.

Was it mostly white with coloured blobs?

Back