News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 619     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

TTC: Next Bus/Streetcar Arrival System

Those ads are probably going to be converted to subway maps in a short while anyway, the TTC map isn't really going to fit on the overhead ad space in a decade if all the expansion plans come to fruition.

I love the idea of having NextBus times on subway trains! Every single morning I check if the 97 Yonge is coming as I exit North York Centre Station to decide whether I should take the bus or walk to work. This would make it so much easier.

Those ads are probably going to be converted to subway maps in a short while anyway, the TTC map isn't really going to fit on the overhead ad space in a decade if all the expansion plans come to fruition.

I wish, but their latest redesign still has everything squeezed into the above door strip.

This is what I meant by bus arrival times:
TMu3v9X.jpg

You know, implementing that would not be free, hence the ad for an iMac. The routes would scroll upwards continuously and loop seamlessly. Note also that it is just an example route (as proof of concept). The screen looks clear, since it would have Retina Display.

Love this Idea!

Back