News   May 10, 2024
 205     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 659     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 929     1 

Trinity-Spadina by-election

Pachter's studio's also part of Doors Open this weekend, so maybe it's a "preview".

Re: signs.
I was biking around the Annex today, and saw loads of Cressy, Marchese and Dong signs.
Vaughan's signage is sparse. And it is strange that he used a darker red for his background.
There were a few Tim Grant Green party signs up too!
I saw no CON signs.

The 'darker' red is the proper red for Liberal signage. At least that's what I've seen all signs look like for the Liberals so far. Pictures tend to make it look brighter.

The 'darker' red is the proper red for Liberal signage. At least that's what I've seen all signs look like for the Liberals so far. Pictures tend to make it look brighter.

Vaughan's were much darker than Han Dong's. Some lawns had them side by side and it was noticeable.

Camille Labchuk to run as Green candidate in Trinity–Spadina by-election
http://www.greenparty.ca/media-rele...-run-green-candidate-trinity-spadina-election
TORONTO – Today Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada and MP for Saanich–Gulf Islands, is pleased to announce that Toronto lawyer, animal rights advocate and environmental activist Camille Labchuk will be the party’s candidate in the upcoming federal by-election in Trinity–Spadina.

Seems like all the candidates are good ones.

What the %&$* is Cesar Palacio doing there? He's been one of Ford's best (and quietest) enablers on council. He's a worthless politician and can't wait to see Ward 17 throw him out.

Adam Vaughan is now in the same party as Cesar Palacio and Frances Nunziata. An absolute head scratcher.

Camille Labchuk to run as Green candidate in Trinity–Spadina by-election
http://www.greenparty.ca/media-rele...-run-green-candidate-trinity-spadina-election
TORONTO – Today Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada and MP for Saanich–Gulf Islands, is pleased to announce that Toronto lawyer, animal rights advocate and environmental activist Camille Labchuk will be the party’s candidate in the upcoming federal by-election in Trinity–Spadina.

Seems like all the candidates are good ones.

Camille's got no hope, so ...

I like Labchuk, part of me thinks would be very cool if she finished in third. But even that I have my doubt as it seems like PC will always have their 15% in the area and there is two very strong Liberal/NDP candidate to take the other 80 to 85%.

I also almost fell of my chair when I saw Palacio hanging out with Liberals, ha Wow.

Still some evidence of discontent within the Liberal riding association.

Caught this yesterday in Seaton Village:

YXQrz2U.jpg

I got a handful of Dr. Eric Hoskins (running for provincial Liberals in St. Paul's) pamphlets this week in my mailbox. I live deep in Trinity-Spadina, south of Bloor and just west of Bathurst.

I wondered what that was about. It's confusing enough with two elections going on here as it is.

I got a handful of Dr. Eric Hoskins (running for provincial Liberals in St. Paul's) pamphlets this week in my mailbox. I live deep in Trinity-Spadina, south of Bloor and just west of Bathurst.

I wondered what that was about. It's confusing enough with two elections going on here as it is.

I did as well. I'm north of Bloor, just west of Christie, in Trinity-Spadina. Campaigns often use Canada Post for mass literature drops. Perhaps there is overlap between the postal codes in St. Paul's and Trinity-Spadina and that caused the error.

And yet I am in Dr. Eric Hoskins riding and I don't receive pamphlets from him or Josh Matlow, yet I receive them from Jaye Robinson from Don Valley West all the time. :\

What a terrible night for Rosario Marchese. Feel bad for the guy as he was sacrificed by the ONDP's strategy. I didn't think he'd hang on but I didn't think he would have gotten crushed. However he seems to have taken his defeat very graciously.

Back