Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

Oh, interesting. I only saw them coming out of the vault on the north side of the street. That's where they showed the smoke coming out on the TV, and I believe everything I see on TV.

From this afternoon

When a great opportunity presents itself, why wouldn't the TTC jump on the chance to rebuild infrastructure(the high voltage shed on Richmond next to this lot) in the lower levels of this new build?

Surely the land value of the existing bunker would help pay for the new space below and still reap some net benefit.

When a great opportunity presents itself, why wouldn't the TTC jump on the chance to rebuild infrastructure(the high voltage shed on Richmond next to this lot) in the lower levels of this new build?

Surely the land value of the existing bunker would help pay for the new space below and still reap some net benefit.

On the flip side, why would Great Gulf want to partner with the TTC? Takes them 3 months to rehab an escalator! It is a great idea.

On the flip side, why would Great Gulf want to partner with the TTC? Takes them 3 months to rehab an escalator! It is a great idea.
During the neighbourhood discussions on this (strangely named) development the neighbours and Councillor McConnell suggested that the art work on Yonge&Rich along Richmond could also go in front of the TTC building. The developers seemed open to this, the TTC never responded. A lost opportunity, I fear.

I've seen so many ridiculous condo marketing names that I've become desensitized to them. Many bizarre marketing names have come and gone. The condo board can rename the building. Often, however, condos are simply referred to by their addresses within a few years of completion.

I just still can't believe this development is named as it is.

Get over the name already. One third of the posts are about this name. 1) you can't change it 2) it sells well despite the name. So what's the real point? To show you have high taste?
I can't believe how many parents named their kids "John" either, when there are 5 million Johns out there already, to the extent each of us know at least 5 Johns. What's more unoriginal than that.

I've seen so many ridiculous condo marketing names that I've become desensitized to them. Many bizarre marketing names have come and gone. The condo board can rename the building. Often, however, condos are simply referred to by their addresses within a few years of completion.

Sometimes the name will change while the building is still under construction. For example, Kingsclub became King Highline, and HNR Tower is now Velocity at the Square.

Back