Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

Yes, supply and demand! Their proposed Tux project had too much competition, hence why that one is shelved for now, but here sales are doing well. Same goes for Menkes portfolio with 365 Church (great) vs. Fabrik (lagging). While the market has cooled, some launches are doing amazing. Developers are business people and have pulled way back. This time last year there were at least 25 launches vs. the handful (large projects not small, boutique buildings) we have had this year.

Every project that has launched this spring seems to have done well. Mind you, I can only think of 3 or 4, and am probably missing out on some. Are any of the entertainment district towers doing well? Also, any word on harbour plaza or 460 Yonge sales? (Both are in registration so I presume early sales are already happening)

HP has sold extremely well (tower 1 of 2). The second tower will be sold shortly. Casa III is doing great as well.

Very pleased to see Y+R sold well, hopefully all goes well with approvals.

HP has sold extremely well (tower 1 of 2). The second tower will be sold shortly. Casa III is doing great as well. Very pleased to see Y+R sold well, hopefully all goes well with approvals.

For what to some may be a not as happy a note - Plazacorp's Muse apparently has sold quite well too. Sixty Percent of the units sold by the 'Grand Opening', with construction slated to start next spring. One eleven Bathurst also has a big banner announcing they have reached the 60% mark, with construction starting this fall.

Looks like a nice proposal to me.

I was trying to figure out how the hell they could build it at Yonge & Richmond until I went to the website and realize it was a few blocks off Yonge.

How long before it gets modified to "Dung and Bitch"?

A condo 2 minutes walking distance to the Path/a downtown subway station, 5 minutes to Eaton Centre, financial district and dozens of restaurants, theatres and shops as well as St Lawrence Market?
What do you think are the odds? Indigo, Spire and the Victorian condo have been there for 5-20 years and they all seem to be doing fine.

The joining of the two distinct designs is awkward. Not liking this at all.

Sometimes putting two distinct designs together can work very nicely; I think the problem here is that the designs just don't work together; they are not complementary and more or less visually clash with each other, to my eyes.

Back