Toronto X2 Condominiums | 160.93m | 49s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Are we talking about rug hookers? Because typically they describe their groups as ... well, a group of hookers. Sometimes they go crazy and identify themselves as "a group of happy hookers"... but there's wine involved.

ON TOPIC: if you build it... they will come (sp?).

;-)

application in for 465 units on 44 storeys ... quite the canyon forming

Wow, 44 stories on that lot. That's gonna be a stick building. I'm looking forward to see what they'll come up with.

Grocery store (?!)

Great Gulf plan a grocery store on the ground floor. I wonder if they have already made a deal with a company. This allegedly makes up for ValuMart's departure from Greenwin Square. Nothing official yet.

over at SSC, I think it is Valentino saying that this project will be a twin to the X Condo...a mini TD Centre in the making?

Great Gulf plan a grocery store on the ground floor. I wonder if they have already made a deal with a company. This allegedly makes up for ValuMart's departure from Greenwin Square. Nothing official yet.

Better a grocery store than some restaurant like a Subway or.....Pizza Pizza

If Couture and this property get built a grocery store would serve the neighbourhood well there but it would be a terrible place to get in and out of with a car at that intersection.

I'd like to see the materials and execution of X before a twin is proposed.

There's already a No Frills nearby on Sherbourne

Have you been in there? It's not a very pleasant experience to say the least.

Most puzzling. The selection was better before they renovated the store a year or two ago. They're frequently out of whole wheat bread, which kind of grates on me. Why is it so difficult to keep staples in stock? Come on! The Food Basics on Wellesley, just around the corner, has a better selection overall, never runs out of staples, and has better prices too!

Allegedly, No Frills were going to expand northward taking out the dollar store next door, etc.

The best No Frills by far is at Dufferin Mall. I suspect a huge parking lot makes a BIG difference!

Back