Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

From yesterday

4509492060_7a4744fb5e.jpg

4508852489_cc1b92d808.jpg

4508854791_58ca697b07.jpg

4509494176_33eea4a293.jpg

4509494366_4076509d20.jpg

4508856037_823472d5a7.jpg

I'm surprised there is no interior pics for this building. Any one catching my drift ? :p

Hello,

Is anyone able to get inside pics of the units??? They are so far along, it would give us an idea of what we can expect!

Would Great Gulf provide these upon request? The website has not been updated in so long! We were told at the Sales Center

the website would have updated pics until completion...

Ideas??

Last edited:
Oh, just my attempt to cheer someone up who probably got bored even typing up his post. MileHigh sounded so full of Weltschmerz, I thought he'd be happier if some day he thought X might start blinking or something.

Interesting....how about all the other 90 % Boring condo architecture in this city ie. grey concrete slabs throughout the city..now thats boring. At long last we have a striking glass tower , not very unlike the TD Centre. So I guess you find the TD Centre boring as well then to look at? Funny that there are still people in this city that don't like something striking or new/out of the ordinary(oh no..we better not have too much change or take risks or stand out eh..lets play it safe!). But fear not you still have all your beautiful concrete 70's slabs or boring 80's architeture. Never mind the new modern movement that is finally starting to take hold in this city and make buildings , especially condo buildings , more interesting , thus make the city's skyline more interesting for residents and visitors alike.

Last edited:
just my 2 ¢.... but I find nothing special about this building. I get bored looking at it.

In my experience when someone puts down someone or something without providing good reasons why is as a result of something that has been with us since the beginning of time....jealousy.

just my 2 ¢.... but I find nothing special about this building. I get bored looking at it.

Well, hmmm. It is a sleek, stylish piece of urban architecture which has been ruined by sticking a dumb assed mechanical hat on it.
But I've mentioned this before. And will not do so again. The horse is dead so further beating will be for naught.
It's a write off. But boring, no.

Yawn. Stretch. Goes limp, tries to sleep.

Kitty is bored by the hyperbole regarding this building having been ruined by the mechanical penthouse. Would Kitty have liked to have seen the original vision carried out? Yes. Does Kitty believe the subsequent cries of anguish are a bit much, however?

Naptime.

While the pussy above me naps, here are my 2 cents worth...

I was driving west from the Danforth yesterday as the sun was setting. The glass colour gave it a greenish look, and I have to say it looked striking. Even the mechanical box looked quite nice. A Fedora type of Chapeau, a la Leonard Cohen topping a black Armani tuxedo. The more the balconies are finished, the more I am starting to accept the mechanical box, I find it gives the building a conclusive point upwards. If that makes any sense.
Having said that, I still hope the builder (or the future condo association) puts some classy lights on it, as with Quantum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back