Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

its good to be back.

3561497777_d439020d98_o.jpg

3561562027_4d38510ca3_o.jpg

3561533785_02322008a5_o.jpg

Last edited:
Tomms, thanks for the pix. It's nice to see pix that look back right into my building. :)

What exposure do you have, E or SE?

This is the best condo to go up in the last 5 years! Who's with me??

Not quite, but in my books its pretty darn close.

not sure if I would vote it that high, but no doubt it is eye catching and very different from most of the stuff we are getting these days. That stepped portion on the back side really makes it and the gothic detailing gives it a nice touch of style. I agree about varying building heights as well. The fact that all this construction is happening in such a short period of time detracts from the organic feel enough without having the buildings all the same height.

I agree this one's turning out quite nice, even though I generally don't like precast concrete. The view from the Gardiner is especially impressive, with the setbacks and gothic detailing. Wouldn't mind to see a few more like this downtown.

This is the best condo to go up in the last 5 years! Who's with me??

Damn right! Count me in too. I've always been supportive of this one.

Unlike many i'm not all that enthralled by glass boxes like B-A, RBC, Casa & Murano. I'm not saying they're ugly by any means and Toronto could definitely use more glass buildings but they're still just boxes! And yes I know we do boxes well, but i'm still bored of them.

Back