Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Phase 2 Sales Resume - Much Higher Prices

Cool re: the Facebook Group - I'll join for sure...

Also - Phase II goes back on sale over the next week or so at much higher prices (as to be expected.) I purchased a 1427 square foot unit on the 23rd floor last spring and the exact same unit on the 24th floor will be going on sale for over 100,000 more than I paid (after discounting the $2,500 floor premium.)

Good news for all of us early buyers...

Looks like they're starting the 18th floor. July 31.

img5778fc1.jpg

Progress today. (I must have missed the new crane excitement.) Is phase 2 immediately to the east of this building?

DSCN3415.jpg
DSCN3420.jpg

Anyone bought at West Harbour City???

Hi there...if any of you are going to be living at West Harbour City, please join the facebook group WEST HARBOUR CITY....Everyone is welcome.
Thanks!! :):)

^... Their presentation centre was pretty impressive... The finished product will be a nice contrast from Malibu and Waterpark

^... Their presentation centre was pretty impressive... The finished product will be a nice contrast from Malibu and Waterpark

Both in interior and exterior finishes.

The interiors had standard engineered hardwood flooring, granite + marble countertops, ss appliances compared to Malibu and Waterpark, which didn't.
Plus the suites are larger than most newer condos in the city.
The exterior will be pre-cast and glass, as opposed to all glass walls.

Currently, is noise and heat insulation inferior with all glass exteriors compared to pre-cast and glass?
Is this statement correct anymore with better technology and window insulation?
That was a big concern with Northern climates.

^... Glass has come along way, I've lived in a few condos by the Gardiner and you can hardly hear anything if the windows are closed... but the precast might still be better.

Back