Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

or there may just be the odd 1 or 2 studio or 'specially priced' units (likely sold during agent sale) that gets you the 'starting from low $300,000' ... which would be similar to what they did at The Uptown

You're saying 460 sq. ft 1 bedroom and drummer is saying 700 sq. ft 1 bedroom. Do you think there will be such a range of 1 bedroom sizes?

no... but i do believe that the smallest unit will be around 460sqft... maybe even a studio like solaris said... compare it to uptown and crystal blu prices...

I was using 700 sq ft as the reasonable unit side that I would live in.
That would probably be 1bd + den.
I guess unit plans will be released next week or so.

An ad in this morning's Globe and Mail gives us a bit more of a peek. (Versus the render we've already seen).

6884448.png
urender1.jpg

so far ... the renderings continue to be largely unchanged .... YET

So far it looks like a cereal box with shifting balconies... Leave it to Peter Clewes to design generic buildings, then accent it with uneven balconies (Parc, MW, distillery, U)

looking in closer detail ... the current design seem to be similar to Murano (box tower + wrap around balcony) with the addition of coloured spandrel panels that radiate in different directions on the facade ...

I like it, I don't think its all that generic, its all in the little details of which these buildings have many, much like rbc.

I just don't get the name, how did they come up with that?? but thats another thing and a relatively minor one at that.

I suppose that does make sense, U of T is world renowned.
But somehow "U condominiums" doesn't have the same effect. Its sounds more gimmicky than prestigious.
Whelps no sense in dwelling on this its been discussed enough.

Names of condos really doesn't matter, because after it's built, the people who live in it and see it don't refer to it by a name anyway.

Back