Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

So thats why all those buildings are the same height? Dumb.

They're at the same height because most of the developers decided to build to the maximum height. However, with the Mirvish project passed, a number of proposals have come forward exceeding the 157 metre level. The skyline will become more varied in terms of height.

The developers fought at the OMB in some cases to get the same height as the TIFF Bell Lightbox. The City had wanted it to be a local peak, but via the OMB it became the maximum height for the area.

Water feature is starting installation today. Brad believes it will be done in 30-45 days.

Come again naysayers?

Huh!?! After all the talk it was canceled !

3rd pic of Marcus' is an amazing view ^

Today:

18682692699_7ece80434a_c.jpg

18681172390_68cb19bbb5_c.jpg

18682722549_d151888ac5_c.jpg

What? The waterfall is back now? What about the sculpture that stands in its place?
It's a water feature and not a waterfall now, and it's at the base of the sculpture: it's all one piece.

There's some great video tours of units for sale on YouTube--I gotta say I love the raw concrete finishes but wish they'd left the ducts exposed true loft style.

The units do look nice. One thing about concrete though is the noise. Depending on how its built....the noise transfer can be even worse in these concrete lofts.

I have friends who live there, and have never heard a single thing from adjacent units… other than when the little dog next door is out on the balcony and their balcony door is open too.

I have friends who live there, and have never heard a single thing from adjacent units… other than when the little dog next door is out on the balcony and their balcony door is open too.

Not from adjacent. From above. Concrete ceilings are nice to look at. Not nice to deal with.

That's because those units are filled with mimes and descendants of Charlie Chaplan.

Any idea on what this water feature will look/function?

When I said adjacent, I meant above as well as that is also adjacent. There was no noise from above.

Next door to the west meanwhile, has no mimes, etc., they have, as previously noted, a yappy dog.

I've slept over. There's no problem with sound transmission that I've experienced. Spending most of Sunday there again, and I'll be listening. I'll get up-to-date shots too.

Back