Toronto The View Residences | 30.48m | 8s | Condoman | Standard Practice

This is the same developer as 'Post loft condos' in Leslieville. Post loft Condos has never taken off so to speak. I don't know what happened? Anyone here know?

This is the same developer as 'Post loft condos' in Leslieville. Post loft Condos has never taken off so to speak. I don't know what happened? Anyone here know?
I would say it’s financial. I checked, and there are permits for Post Lofts in the city website. And there are listings on MLS to sell them. I think it’s just delayed. Just my opinion from what I see. Builder probably needed to get one off the ground before the other started.

IMG_8666.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the shoring going on the south side. View looking west from an empty lot looking down onto the houses on Wheeler av.

Slow and steady is the motto of Grove project management. Previous projects have included One Rainsford and Beech House (YMCA).

Is anyone planning to sign the amendment with the new outside occupancy date of December 2025? Not sure why we would sign away our compensation for the delay.

Back