Toronto The Residences of 488 University Avenue | 206.95m | 55s | Amexon | Core Architects

Based on the initial projections for completing this tower it would appear that the time it took to complete the transition was not planned. It would be interesting to know what caused the slow down in construction over these past many months. Financing, materials/sourcing, engineering issues, etc?

upload_2018-2-14_12-42-22.png

Are we there yet?

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-14_12-42-22.png
    upload_2018-2-14_12-42-22.png
    249 KB · Views: 429
Will hopefully now silence all the critics saying this was moving at a snails pace. Evidently lots of work was done to support the construction of the tower and now we're flying.

Will hopefully now silence all the critics saying this was moving at a snails pace. Evidently lots of work was done to support the construction of the tower and now we're flying.

Now we are, after a year of stagnation. I know it's complex engineering etc, but I have a friend who bought here, and his occupancy date has already been pushed multiple times, so it was almost surely longer than they planned as well.

Agreed I would have figured something like adding an entire tower on what existed is amazing and would love to see some video of how it all was done some day... (internal structuring adding or changing..)
And people are still working in the existing parts yes, no? Thought I read that many pages ago.

Back