Toronto The Pemberton | 215.79m | 68s | Pemberton | a—A

honestly why does it matter... it's not like the floor number corresponds to anything of substance...
i vote we go with a hexadecimal system!!!

Oh, like that's going to solve anything!

latest

Thanks for posting Enrigue ^

I’m impressed with what has been shown thus far. Though renders can always be deceiving, texturally this looks distinctly different that other curtain wall facades we’ve seen. That second render in particular looks more in line with something you might see in Melbourne, it’s got more of an international flare to it - if that makes any sense. I like it.

Cresford seems to be on a streak of buying up existing approvals from Kingsett and actually building them with a new architect (aA). YSL, Halo, 33 Yorkville, etc. Clover was purchased after approval as well, just not from Kingsett.

All of those except YSL were approved projects when Cresford became involved.

about as plain jane as it gets. At least it'll be curtain wall. I still find the massing to be extremely clunky - albeit that is a legacy of Wallman's design, not aA.

aA worked with a similar massing for Yonge and Rich - and I find that one to be a much better design. This one has absolutely no interest or sense to it.

So how does a building with that amount of curtain wall, not that I'm complaining about its presence, jive with the new 40% max vision glass requirement in the province?

Back